Pattern Reviews> Other> mini-Wardrobe contest (May 2008)

Reviewed by:morzel

About morzelstarstar
GERMANY
Member since: 9/28/06
Posted on:5/29/08 12:43 PM
Last Updated:5/29/08 1:08 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
magpie55 said... (7/26/08 6:55 PM) Reply
Morzel. I am new to this site and I love your light blue shirt in your wardrobe. It would have been nice to see it in a print to add a little pazzaz but the fit and pattern are really flattering.
RuthieSews said... (6/12/08 2:20 PM) Reply
Looks great (and got my vote). I love that sophitcated safari inspired look!!
MagpieJen said... (6/5/08 2:24 AM) Reply
So cool and crisp - the styling and the colours work together so well. Exquisite!
lilyofthevalley said... (6/3/08 1:22 PM) Reply
Smart, stylish and upscale approach to your safari theme. Your drafting skills are exquisite, with attention to fit and style that flatter your body type. As everyone has noted, your stunning jacket is the piece de resistance. You look gorgeous in each and every variation of your outfits. Thank for sharing your drafting and style expertise. -Lily
Em's Summer said... (6/3/08 9:49 AM) Reply
WOW! Your mini turned out beautifully! Everything goes together so well! I love all of your pieces, but especially the jacket!
Annette1 said... (6/2/08 5:00 PM) Reply
I love the colors you've chosen, first of all, a fresh and unique approach to "safari." And your JACKET turned out just PERFECTLY! You look so cool and confident. :o)
Athene said... (6/1/08 4:50 PM) Reply
Everything is wonderful. I wish I could pattern draft as well as you.
Johanna Lu said... (6/1/08 9:48 AM) Reply
Very smart wardrobe, and that shirt jacket is super clever. Very versatile and I love how you worked the safari theme without being too literal.
Lori V said... (6/1/08 9:29 AM) Reply
Great wardrobe. The patterns and colors you picked look fantastic.
Heatherbelle said... (5/31/08 7:17 PM) Reply
Wow, I can't believe you followed up the Timmel Fabrics SWAP with this as well! Love the collection, especially the blue-toned safari twist as I don't wear the classic safari colours either. Very inspiring.
Kaitlinnegan said... (5/31/08 11:16 AM) Reply
Very nice! I like how the safari jacket gives you more options, since you can wear it alone or with a shirt underneath. So cool!
Luckylibbet said... (5/30/08 12:51 PM) Reply
Wonderful mini-wardrobe! I love how you took one safari element for each item, so as not to overload the look. Fabulous!
Laurasews said... (5/29/08 9:09 PM) Reply
I am so impressed. Wonderful combinations with excellent fit. I would definately wear the blouse too.
chemmom said... (5/29/08 6:08 PM) Reply
Can't believe you did them all from self drafting!! What great combinations. And in blue they do look citified.
AquariJenn said... (5/29/08 5:08 PM) Reply
Great looking wardrobe. I love the colors you used. Blue and white always look classic to me, but updated with the safari styling. Very chic! Enjoy your new clothes. :)
CarolynGM said... (5/29/08 4:34 PM) Reply
Very stylish wardrobe in beautiful colors. I'm amazed that you self-drafted all of these!
jent said... (5/29/08 2:06 PM) Reply
Very nice wardrobe! I especially like your shirt jacket - that is an excellent and versatile piece. Your color choices are really pretty too.
Bobolots said... (5/29/08 1:59 PM) Reply
That is a really great wardrobe. It looks great and you should be very proud! I aspire to drafting my own patterns!!

Sewing Workshop Tahoe Pants Pattern