Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Mini wardrobe (Mini Wardrobe)

Reviewed by:Allie in Hong Kong

About Allie in Hong Kongstarstarstarstar
NA HONG KONG
Member since: 9/2/03
Posted on:5/31/08 3:02 AM

nicegirl said... (6/9/08 3:47 PM) Reply
Great job on a fun wardrobe! Now I MUST have Butterick 5186. Good thing Joann has them on sale next weekend...
AnneM said... (6/8/08 3:10 PM) Reply
Excellent wardrobe. I love your use of the dress as either a stand-alone element or working with the other items. Very clever idea on your fastenings!
KathleenS said... (6/8/08 3:34 AM) Reply
Great wardrobe, and it looks good on you.
MagpieJen said... (6/8/08 1:47 AM) Reply
That dress is particularly smashing! And I adore how it works together with that sophisticated jacket. This is a beautiful wardrobe you can be proud to wear!
lilyofthevalley said... (6/5/08 1:23 PM) Reply
Allie, the variety you've accomplished with these four stunning garments is quite amazing. I'm completely unable to select a favorite piece or outfit. You do have an unmatched ability to select and effect *the* most flattering tops for your figure, quite enviable. Extremely lovely, Lily
yummymummy38 said... (6/3/08 9:24 AM) Reply
Allie, I really like how all your pieces work to give you distinctive looks. I especially like the black jacket over the dress on your proportions and the use of the earring motif to tie it all together. Bravo!
Athene said... (6/3/08 1:12 AM) Reply
A lovely and well thought out wardrobe.
Annette1 said... (6/2/08 4:43 PM) Reply
I remember reading your review of those pants, and I'm still loving that "earring" detail. How ingenious! :o) It's hard for me to pick a favorite piece, to tell you the truth. My beady little eyes light on the dress ... buth then I see that McCall's top that I covet ... and don't forget the earring pants! Everything's just perfect and versatile, to boot. Great job!
hongkongshopper said... (6/1/08 2:16 AM) Reply
The mini wardrobe has turned out fantastic. Well done!!
Heatherbelle said... (5/31/08 7:20 PM) Reply
This is a great collection. I especially like how well the shapes combine so perfectly - the dress works by itself but also with the tops over it which is quite an achievement!
cmarie12 said... (5/31/08 4:46 PM) Reply
I love that you were able to get 5 looks from 4 pieces! That was some planning and the fabrics look great together! AMAZING!!!
Meggie LuLu said... (5/31/08 2:48 PM) Reply
That looks SOOOO NICE!!!! You did a great job on coordinating fabrics!!!! I LOVE it!!!
lcavagnolo said... (5/31/08 1:10 PM) Reply
What a great wardrobe!
Kbenco said... (5/31/08 8:51 AM) Reply
I like your clever use of the different blouses over the dress to make extra use of all 3 garments. Your mini wardrobe looks gorgeous and I love your ex-earrings in their new guise!
Beek said... (5/31/08 8:13 AM) Reply
What a fantastice mini wardrobe. You have accomplished your goal of creaitng a wardrobe that will rake you from the day into the evening with style.

Veronica Pocketbook Paper Pattern