Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> wk_jjtj (Weekender Jean Jeanius)

Reviewed by:nellc

About nellcstar
United Kingdom
Member since: 7/11/07
Posted on:6/15/08 1:34 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 15 people
Nancywin said... (7/17/08 10:07 AM) Reply
I have this pattern but haven't made it yet. Thanks for the review.
Terri A said... (7/15/08 3:36 AM) Reply
Totally amazing - wow!
jhansby said... (6/16/08 6:42 PM) Reply
Nice looking pants!! I've never tried this brand of patterns before, but like the look of these. Thanks for the great review.
Nancy K said... (6/16/08 4:33 PM) Reply
These look great on you! It is time to make my own that have been sitting traced but not cut out! The best way not to get pants that are too big is really to fit as you sew. Every fabric fits differently. I made a pair of jeans from my tnt pattern and the denim was pretty stretchy and I ended up taking them in about 2" overall. Sew the interior , ie details and inseam and pin fit the outseam and you'll end up with less of a surprise when they are done.
LindsayT said... (6/16/08 3:51 PM) Reply
Well done! These look RTW.
cindyann said... (6/16/08 10:42 AM) Reply
Impressive fit! They look really great on you.
donna mel said... (6/16/08 9:03 AM) Reply
wow, great pants! i'm impressed with the fit. gorgeous fabric.
CurlyCrafter said... (6/15/08 11:41 PM) Reply
You did such a great job on these. They are the type of pants/jeans I would look for at the store.
MareeAlison said... (6/15/08 9:39 PM) Reply
Fantastic jeans and a fantastic fit.
Mahler said... (6/15/08 8:29 PM) Reply
Great, great, great trousers... very ready to wear type of look. Bravo. They fit you wonderfully. Though you think they are too big, I think they have this relax fit that remind me of the very expensive Naf-Naf jeans.
wvsher said... (6/15/08 8:29 PM) Reply
They look great to me, too. I love the cut, and you did an excellent job on them. The Gap couldn't do any better. If you would like them a little snugger, is this a fabric you could toss in the dryer when just damp to shrink a little?
Erica B. said... (6/15/08 7:31 PM) Reply
Your pants look great to me. I think fit is a personal thing. Some may like their trousers very fitted, while others prefer more of a relaxed fit. They look well constructed!
Phisch said... (6/15/08 7:05 PM) Reply
They look like they fit very well! Your pants make me consider purchasing this pattern.
CarolynGM said... (6/15/08 6:39 PM) Reply
They look great. I can't tell that they are too big from the picture -- the fit looks good.
ryan's mom said... (6/15/08 6:30 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review! I ordered this pattern last month and have been itching to make some pants from it.
Beek said... (6/15/08 4:45 PM) Reply
These pants fit you perfectly. Good job on the alterations and also on letting the rest of us know what to do with this pattern to achieve such a great fit.
Ronda Rae said... (6/15/08 4:10 PM) Reply
They look great! Possibly taper the hip and legs a big. The rest fits great in my opinion. I think the 'largeness' you are seeing is in the bottom of the pants.
Lesalicious said... (6/15/08 2:29 PM) Reply
Your pants look totally nice. You did great job on them. Cute. Fit very well:)

StyleArc Felicity Blouse

by: A Beginner...

ZIPPERS - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford

ZIPPERS - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)

Kwik Sew 2555