Pattern Reviews> Contest> Mini Wardrobe - May 2008 (A Mini Wardrobe for a Mini Me)

Reviewed by:Eme

About Emestar
MA USA
Member since: 7/4/04
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:6/1/08 9:02 AM

leapyfrog said... (6/10/08 8:22 PM) Reply
Too cute! What a lucky, beautiful little girl! You did a fabulous job.
MagpieJen said... (6/7/08 0:46 AM) Reply
Oh gosh! This is darling! I love this wardrobe - it's not only cute as a bug's ear, it's beautifully made and I love how you've tied the pieces together with harmonious colours and techniques.
lilyofthevalley said... (6/5/08 1:11 PM) Reply
Eme, the problem with having such a stunningly beautiful little daughter is that she 'steals the show' from your charming little wardrobe. However, when I can tear my eyes from her darling face (and dimples), I appreciate how you've chosen exactly the right patterns and fabrics to enhance each other. I bow to your bravery and persistence with the Japanese pattern book. Quite lovely, Lily
donna mel said... (6/4/08 7:36 AM) Reply
Great mini wardrobe! Your daughter is a gem. I loved sewing for my daughter when she was that young (altho she developed a love for polyester and neon pink at age 3, which cut down on my fabric choices). Keep it up!
Athene said... (6/3/08 1:37 AM) Reply
Definitely a very adorable wardrobe for a darling little girl. She looks so very happy in her new outfits.
Eme said... (6/3/08 0:19 AM) Reply
Wow, you guys - thank you so much for commenting - I have to admit that hearing your feedback is one of my favorite things about submitting reviews! You're all very sweet! Sewing this wardrobe was such a pleasure, and I'm so happy to be able to share it with all of you. :)
Kbenco said... (6/2/08 11:16 PM) Reply
Your daughter is gorgeous, and her wardrobe is too!
Deepika said... (6/2/08 4:41 PM) Reply
Not only are the photos very professional, but the garments are so adorable. And I've actually seen them in person :)
Annette1 said... (6/2/08 2:45 PM) Reply
CUTE AS A BUTTON is your daughter in her new mini wardrobe! I love your color combination (one of my all-time favorites), and it's plain to see she's thrilled with all her new outfits!
cathy45 said... (6/2/08 8:57 AM) Reply
Adorable!
Lady_Mame said... (6/1/08 9:11 PM) Reply
This is a really lovely mini-wardrobe for a child. I am impressed by how creative you were able to be!
Mahler said... (6/1/08 6:55 PM) Reply
Adorable, magnifique ! With a model that is ready for an international career. I love what you did for your daughter. As I wrote often on this site, I wish I would have had a daughter too. Bravo !!!!!
sew42mom said... (6/1/08 4:48 PM) Reply
I love the jacket! The entire wardrobe looks just wonderful.
crazygrad said... (6/1/08 4:05 PM) Reply
She is soo cute! And those outfits look fantastic! Thanks for the pic of the pattern sheet. Though I think I need a tylenol after looking at that!
Eme said... (6/1/08 11:53 AM) Reply
Thanks, gmoti - all the photography credit goes to my husband...and a bag of jelly beans! ;-)
betta1 said... (6/1/08 11:45 AM) Reply
Absolutely adorable - well photographed too! Gail
Andi71 said... (6/1/08 9:52 AM) Reply
Well done! Particularly love the jacket, but everything looks soft, comfortable and fun to wear.

by: lamstu