Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2806 (Scoopneck tops with ruching or)

Reviewed by:Stacy Sews

About Stacy Sewsstarstarstarstar
KS USA
Member since: 1/13/04
Posted on:6/3/08 8:11 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

Sweater knit fabrics

Marsha Gentry said... (6/9/08 12:17 PM) Reply
This top looks great! Based on your review, I think I will have to give it a try.
Mary Stiefer said... (6/5/08 10:04 AM) Reply
Lovely top and great color for you.
angie.a said... (6/4/08 9:30 PM) Reply
Looks great Stacy! I need this one now. :) ps...look at that flat tummy and you with a 6 wk old baby!
Sewing Chick said... (6/4/08 1:22 PM) Reply
Your t-shirt looks great. I have just started using Jalie patterns and really like them. I will definitely put this on my list of must sew patterns!
pen_sew said... (6/4/08 11:55 AM) Reply
Great top! I like the color, too, very summery. I have this pattern at home and plan to start cutting and sewing this weekend. Thanks for a great review.
li'l miss muffett said... (6/4/08 10:04 AM) Reply
I just ordered all the new top patterns and I can't wait to get them in. Especially now! Yours is so cute and I love the color. Wish I was closer to Wichita and Needle Nook!!
Peggy L said... (6/4/08 8:53 AM) Reply
Another great top from Jalie. The color looks great on you.
AnneMarie60 said... (6/4/08 8:44 AM) Reply
I love your cute top! I will have to give this pattern a try.
Annette1 said... (6/3/08 5:27 PM) Reply
That cheers me up just LOOKING at it in that pool blue, with your white shorts and pretty blonde hair! Fantastic!
nancy2001 said... (6/3/08 2:41 PM) Reply
I ordered this pattern from Deepika, but haven't received it yet. I can't wait to try it because your top looks absolutely terrific.
Lori V said... (6/3/08 2:19 PM) Reply
Cute top and great color, Stacy.
patsijean said... (6/3/08 12:50 PM) Reply
I really love this pattern after reading both your blog and this review. I will have to get it as I like a "T-shirt" for the summer but a basic unisex T-shirt is so unflattering. I don't sew knits much, but will be doing so now.
JDpenelope said... (6/3/08 12:25 PM) Reply
Oops. Duplicate
JDpenelope said... (6/3/08 10:19 AM) Reply
I really like the fit you got with this Jalie pattern. That's a problem I have had with Jalie patterns in the past, but maybe with looser styles, the negative easy issue is gone....? Nice review.
MelissaB in WA said... (6/3/08 10:03 AM) Reply
Super cute top Stacy! Glad to hear it was so easy too. Love the color - looks great on you!
cabinbaby said... (6/3/08 9:56 AM) Reply
wow, you're speedy. Your top looks great!
Sigrid. said... (6/3/08 9:40 AM) Reply
Wonderful top, love the neckline. Stacy, you just convinced me that I have to buy this pattern after all.
Sew4Fun said... (6/3/08 8:33 AM) Reply
Nice top, Stacy. I love the colour!! My pattern arrived today. I only hope my version is as nice as yours. Nice to see you sewing.
dbsewer said... (6/3/08 8:33 AM) Reply
It's really cute and fits you very well. Guess I'll have to get this Jalie, too.
squirrellypoo said... (6/3/08 8:19 AM) Reply
The shirt looks great - that colour is really nice on you! And you're looking fabulous, too!!
ConnieBJ said... (6/3/08 8:15 AM) Reply
I just made this one too Stacy- you beat me to the review. It is great isn't it!

SewBaby One Piece Reversible Sundress Pattern