Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> PMB4 Slacks (PMB4 Slacks)

Reviewed by:AnneM

About AnneMstarstar
Member since: 7/30/02
Posted on:6/5/08 7:42 AM
Last Updated:6/5/08 7:45 AM

SaliO said... (8/12/08 11:31 AM) Reply
I've been thinking about Wild Ginger and reviews such as this on are helping me make my decision! Thanks
Beech FiveEight said... (7/28/08 0:03 AM) Reply
AnneM This has to be one of the best reviews on PR I have ever read. I think I've seen your reviews over time, but this takes the cake. I have been struggling with too much crotch length in my slacks too, and have been considering PMB to solve the problem. The pants making tips article from the University of New Mexico Extension service really helped me tackle the problem. Oh, and by the way, the pants look great on you! Your construction is, on a scale of one to ten, SUPER GREAT. Keep up the great work and. I can't wait to hear more about the other PMB projects you do. Thanks again for the great review. M. Zieg
CurlyCrafter said... (6/8/08 7:58 PM) Reply
very classy pants and they look like they are fitted really well. Thanks for the info on that program, too. I have never heard of it and it's neat to see what you made with it and hear about it.
Heatherrique said... (6/6/08 11:54 PM) Reply
Sensational looking pants, Anne M and a very nice review! I wish I could make pants that fit so nicely as yours! Great job!
JDpenelope said... (6/6/08 9:01 AM) Reply
What a fantastic review. If I had your figure, it would be fun to make the pants fit! But as it is, I have yet to use my PMB, which I purchased a few years ago. Now I see there's a new version, and maybe it would be worth it to give it a try. Your review will be a big help if I do. Congratulations on your analytical and thorough approach.
Barbara3 said... (6/6/08 1:03 AM) Reply
Anne, your pants look wonderful - congratulations on a great success! Also, thanks for a TERRIFIC review of PMB4. I purchased it at Puyallup in March and haven't yet tried it as I've been sewing a lot of Loes Hinse things lately. But your review makes me glad that I have it. I'm now looking forward to using it. Thanks!
sweetviolets said... (6/6/08 0:37 AM) Reply
Bravo! Great looking pants!
CarolynGM said... (6/5/08 10:19 PM) Reply
Congratulations on your pants success! Thanks for a great review of PMB.
nancy2001 said... (6/5/08 8:52 PM) Reply
Congratulations. Your pants look great.
Annette1 said... (6/5/08 2:36 PM) Reply
Man, what a GREAT review. I almost forgot about the pants themselves, because the review is SO good. :o) Back to the pants, though, they fit you PERFECTLY and are so flattering. You've got it made in the shade from here on out for your pants. :o)
Kay Y said... (6/5/08 12:51 PM) Reply
Isn't it marvellous? Congratulations on getting such a good fit.
Luckylibbet said... (6/5/08 12:17 PM) Reply
I want a rating beyond Very Helpful! This review is a gold mine of information. THANKS!!!! And your trousers fit so beautifully (except that MINOR front crotch point). Wonderful job!
mastdenman said... (6/5/08 10:22 AM) Reply
Great looking pants. Good idea about squaring up the bottom manually. I'll have to try this.
Lynngray said... (6/5/08 9:59 AM) Reply
Thanks for all the information on Wild Ginger program. Pants turned out great
dbsewer said... (6/5/08 8:31 AM) Reply
Anne, thank you for an Excellent review of PMB. There's been a lot of chatter about this and other programs on the boards. I own PMB3 and haven't tackled a muslin yet but your review makes me want to do this. The pants look really nice and pants are IMHO the toughest garment to fit. Look forward to seeing a review on your next pair when you get the crotch curve to your satisfaction.

Tessuti Fave top