Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9958 (Mens and Boys Boxers)

Reviewed by:Darla in PA

Last Updated:7/12/08 5:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)    Mens - Pants
MamaSewing said... (7/14/08 11:27 AM) Reply
OOh, I love the bugs!! I also tend to make my boys shorts a little longer, (even for the ones that aren't tall) so that there is a bit of grow room in them. Great job, I too must break out the smaller stash pieces and whip some up!!
Mary Stiefer said... (7/14/08 10:31 AM) Reply
I've used this pattern many times for my stepsons and they like this style, too. Great job of using your stash.
wvsher said... (6/6/08 10:17 AM) Reply
Cute shorts!
notimetowork said... (6/6/08 2:53 AM) Reply
Your boxers look great! I have this pattern and must have made 30 pairs from it! I sew 2 pairs at a time, like on a production line and I can do 2 pairs in around an hour and a half. I love your fabric.
christine A said... (6/5/08 11:06 PM) Reply
I make these for my teenage sons, 20 pair at a time, and they love them. Making them out of nice cottons makes them a bit more sturdy than rtw and they last much longer! Yours turned out wonderfully.
khurtdvm said... (6/3/08 8:05 PM) Reply
I love the fabric! (And this is a great pattern - I've probably made 30-40 pairs of boxers from it!)
cathy45 said... (6/3/08 9:23 AM) Reply
Your review shames me--I've had this pattern for almost 2 years meaning well, but not producing. Since it's such a quickie project I'll try it this weekend.
salruss said... (6/2/08 10:41 PM) Reply
I often forget to look for good patterns for my hubby and my little man. I think the LM would love a few pair of "grown-up" boxers. Thanks for pointing out this pattern.
Kaitlinnegan said... (6/2/08 9:13 PM) Reply
I love the fabric! I have made this pattern several times for my husband, and he loves them too! :) Very nice boxers.

Simplicity 2059