Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6749 (Misses Dresses)

Reviewed by:CurlyCrafter

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

Sweetiebop said... (6/13/08 8:33 AM) Reply
It's a very pretty dress. You look GREAT and I like it with the top. Call me a prima donna but I would use it as lounge wear around the house (sweat pants) alternative. Though that's the prettiest sweatsuit I've ever seen.
leanmeansewingmachine said... (6/13/08 7:43 AM) Reply
Great dress. Ah, maybe you need to have a little discussion with your mirror - I didn't see anything that looks like a tree trunk! I think if anything the color of the shirt draws your eye up and you look great! Having said that I also know it's about how you feel wearing it.
Larkin said... (6/13/08 1:05 AM) Reply
Tree trunk!?!? LOL. Your dress is very cute and I'll bet you get lots of compliments. You'll find it easy to put on, comfortable and a LOT more flattering than lots of the costumes out there. Enjoy!!!!
Em's Summer said... (6/12/08 9:00 PM) Reply
Very summery dress!
mollyshark said... (6/12/08 5:56 PM) Reply
Stick a trim around the top, whack it off to tunic length and stick the trim along that. Wear it with jeans with a tank top underneath. It's too cool of a batik to waste.
Annette1 said... (6/12/08 2:09 PM) Reply
Very pretty! If you don't like it as a dress (although I think you look great, as usual), you could always turn it into a blouse so you could still make use of the fabric. :o)
Kaitlinnegan said... (6/12/08 12:09 PM) Reply
Cute dress, and I really like the fabric! Maybe you could add a little definition at the waist with a ribbon or sash? I think it look perfectly cute as-is, though. :)