Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1549 (OOP:Diane von Furstenberg Wrap)

Reviewed by:Catrinm

Posted on:6/20/08 12:54 PM
Last Updated:6/20/08 1:11 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
poppykettle said... (9/6/11 0:04 AM) Reply
I've just managed to acquire this pattern (thanks eBay) so thanks for your review on this - I'm very much looking forward to getting started on making it!
Catrinm said... (7/6/08 10:35 AM) Reply
Thank you so much for your comments.
Annette1 said... (6/23/08 5:46 PM) Reply
You're so right: This really is a classic. You look "beauty-mous," as my college roommate used to say, in your new dress! Good idea, too, using all the stay tape to keep things stable.
Babe B said... (6/23/08 12:35 PM) Reply
You look fantastic in your new dress!
Catrinm said... (6/21/08 6:25 PM) Reply
Thanks Erica - your sewing is a real inspiration, and is on my regular list of blogs to read! I think you're partly responsible for getting me back into sewing after years of knitting!
Erica B. said... (6/20/08 2:04 PM) Reply
Aren't you lucky to have this pattern. This has been one that has escaped me for years! Your dress is fantastic!
Catrinm said... (6/20/08 1:13 PM) Reply
Thanks Riesie. This is my first review on PR, it's great to get some readers! It is a lovely pattern though, I'm surprised vogue didn't re-issue it!
Riesie said... (6/20/08 12:59 PM) Reply
Oh, I remember having that pattern when it came out, and I LOVED it. It was so flattering and easy to wear. Sure wish I knew what I did with the pattern, but it seems to be lost forever, sigh.....you did a nice job, it looks great on you.

Islander Sewing Systems Baja Shirt Pattern