Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3506

FL USA
Posted on:6/23/08 1:04 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Plus    Skirts
4u2cme said... (8/27/11 11:04 PM) Reply
I have this pattern in my stash. I've made the dress several times. I just noticed the raglan sleeves on the jacket. I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for the review.
Athene said... (5/16/09 10:52 AM) Reply
A very nice jacket. Have the pattern but have not yet made it - good to know about the nicer higher armhole.
Annette1 said... (6/24/08 5:02 PM) Reply
Geez, I'm starting to think maybe we crawled out from under the same rock at one time. First of all, I've got this pattern lying on my cutting table (and it has been for at least two months, I would guess). I thought it would be cute for me OR Anna Ruth, AND I was thinking of using it for a raincoat! I'm SO glad to hear that the sleeves aren't too droopy/low, as that's one of my PET PEEVES. Great jacket and review!
Re Becca said... (6/23/08 5:38 PM) Reply
That is a very elegant and simple jacket. It looks great with the scarf.
Lori V said... (6/23/08 4:06 PM) Reply
Very pretty, it looks great on.
gatorgirl4325 said... (6/23/08 3:33 PM) Reply
I think I have that same fabric in my stash! : ) I haven't given that pattern a second look - but now that I see it made up in a different fabric - I would give it chance.