Online Sewing Class: Understanding Sheer Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Burda Easy Fashion Magazine> E971-2008-2ABC (Jacket)

Reviewed by:Fran G

Beautiful Jacket!
donna mel said... (6/28/08 8:10 AM) Reply
really lovely fabric.
Danvillegirl said... (6/28/08 7:28 AM) Reply
Lovely jacket. The fabric is very appealing and the jacket looks good on you. The HongKong finish is a nice touch.
Diane E said... (6/27/08 7:15 PM) Reply
Okay, Fran, not only do I plan to copy your jacket, but I plan to copy the Hong Kong finish, and I will shamelessly copy the blouse you are wearing with it. Thanks to your mention of the pattern, I bought the magazine and even subscribed. Absolutely gorgeous!
Vonnevo said... (6/27/08 7:08 PM) Reply
Fran, your jacket is TDF and as I mentioned on *Burda English*, I thank you for reigniting my lust for this pattern. I hope other members who have this magazine, might like to try a version of this jacket. Thanks for an excellent review. I always enjoy seeing your wonderful creations. I almost missed your review as I didn't find a thumbnail in the Review Gallery.
Fran G said... (6/27/08 1:16 PM) Reply
Christina..thank you so much!! my husband thanks you so much or he would if he were here knowing that he does not have to "fix" my mistakes. Who would think that 1 little extra "http:/" could cause so much anxiety. And a compliment from you is high praise indeed! Thanks for the help!
Christina Sonja said... (6/27/08 12:15 PM) Reply
Fran, this is a gorgeous jacket, the fabric is TDF! I visited textileophile once and it is a great place. I think your link isn't working because it has an extra "http://" in the front. When I remove it, I can see the picture of you lovely Hong Kong finish...
Fran G said... (6/27/08 11:54 AM) Reply
ok..my "clickable link" "inside jacket" is not correct. I have tried 3 times to correct this, but it's not happening today. So, will have my husband look at it tonight and see if he can make it work. Sorry. If anyone can suggest something to me, I'm all ears. PR says it cannot locate the page?

Understanding Sheer Fabrics