Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2005 (Choice of T-shirts)

Reviewed by:Meredith P

Posted on:7/14/03 9:58 PM
Last Updated:11/25/03 7:26 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
JudiBee2 said... (10/24/07 10:23 AM) Reply
Wow. your shirt came out great. Looks professional.
purpleseamstress said... (11/23/06 10:41 PM) Reply
This is so cute on you! What a great fit and color. Thanks for reviewing.
JDpenelope said... (12/2/03 8:03 PM) Reply
These looks so good on! Nice neckline on the first review. Beautiful fabric on the 2nd. Maybe this will be my first foray into Jalie.
Meredith P said... (11/28/03 10:05 AM) Reply
Mary, I just superimposed the neck (front and back) from the KS pattern. One problem I had forgotten was that the crew neck is mighty hard to get over my head, so the turtleneck is too. I have a large head, so this probably is not an issue for anyone else ;-)
MaryG said... (11/26/03 10:02 AM) Reply
I have this pattern and was wondering about adding a turtle neck! What great timing. Did you simply add it to the crew neck or are there more words of wisdom? Beautiful job Meredith, thank you for your review.
CarolynGM said... (11/26/03 4:36 AM) Reply
I've had one of these cut out for over a month now. I think it's time to stitch it up and hope that it looks as good as yours.
Millie said... (11/26/03 0:02 AM) Reply
Your efforts with the alterations sure paid off. Great job!
SouthernStitch said... (11/25/03 9:54 PM) Reply
I really like both of your tops. They came out really nice! Sparkly black is perfect for this time of year!
Dale C said... (11/25/03 8:58 PM) Reply
Oooo! I love this pattern and have it in my stash. Yours came out so nice.
eleda said... (11/25/03 8:55 PM) Reply
Meredith, your new t-shirt looks great.
CatherineN said... (11/25/03 8:09 PM) Reply
The black shirt looks good! I like the way the sleeves fit on your forearm and the length you chose.
Meredith P said... (7/17/03 2:37 PM) Reply
Thanks to all for your kind remarks! Especially to the previous reviewers of this pattern. It's funny, the color is much bluer here. In real life, it's more of an aqua, which seems to be everywhere this summer. Just proves, everything old is new again. Thanks again. But watch out, you shouldn't encourage me ;-)
Jules/Vancouver BC said... (7/15/03 10:20 PM) Reply
That looks great, Meredith - super colour! Even though this pattern doesn't come in my size, I keep thinking I should get it anyway, it's so popular...*grin*
Debbie Spriggs said... (7/15/03 4:39 PM) Reply
Looks lovely!
Rebecca D said... (7/15/03 9:16 AM) Reply
This is a wonderful pattern, isn't it? And for my two cents, you appear to have a lovely feminine figure, no need to worry about the digicam! I'm making the v-neck myself today..
Karla Kizer said... (7/15/03 8:43 AM) Reply
I agree with all of the above: what can I add? Wonderful color, wonderful fit, a real winner. Jalie definitely did this one right, and so did you, Meredith.
Rhonda Noah said... (7/15/03 4:43 AM) Reply
Terrific tee! I think the neck looks fine, and the length also. I'm 5'3" and my tee is no longer than yours, and I didn't do any shortening.
Ladyslipper said... (7/15/03 4:06 AM) Reply
Nice job, Meredith. The t-shirt looks wonderful on you.
jlg said... (7/14/03 11:58 PM) Reply
Meredith, I agree; it is very flattering on you, and a very pretty color. Thanks for the review.
AnneM said... (7/14/03 11:25 PM) Reply
And that's your muslin? ! Great job, and thanks for the review.
Patti B said... (7/14/03 11:04 PM) Reply
Meredith, I love this pattern too (I've made 4 so far). I especially like the shape of the V-neck -- so graceful and flattering. Looks wonderful on you!
Ann Smith said... (7/14/03 10:49 PM) Reply
Very flattering T. I guess I have to give in and buy this one.
eleda said... (7/14/03 10:44 PM) Reply
Meridith, your t-shirt looks great!
Deepika said... (7/14/03 10:15 PM) Reply
oh my Meredith! That's one good looking Tee. and great fit too!

by: sunflower2...