Online Sewing Class: More Knits

Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 2850:Michelle's Skirt (Michelle's One Piece Skirt)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:7/4/08 1:45 AM
Last Updated:7/4/08 1:45 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
ITAdmin said... (7/5/08 7:06 AM) Reply
I love the style of this, and it is superb made from the linen. Just looking at the photos, I think the two pieces would make a great outfit. But then I haven't seen it on a person.
1betsy1 said... (7/4/08 5:54 PM) Reply
Sue, really cute skirt. I do love the linen
KarmenG said... (7/4/08 9:22 AM) Reply
Really Really Cute Sue - I bet this will be great for the summer. Love the white linen.
Restart06 said... (7/4/08 9:04 AM) Reply
I have been considering this pattern and bought it for my dear MIL. So after this review, I may borrow it and make it up for myself. Thanks for sharing with it. Looks good!
kellymailinglist said... (7/4/08 8:34 AM) Reply
Absolutely charming! You say you wouldn't wear the jacket and skirt together, but I think it would be a gorgeous summer suit.
carolynw said... (7/4/08 8:11 AM) Reply
Looks really nice - I got as far as a muslin and left it as it was too short - all I need to do is to lengthen the one piece and I will have a nice twirly skirt - your review makes me want to get back to it. Thanks
Vonnevo said... (7/4/08 4:00 AM) Reply
Sue, this is gorgeous ! I have seen these in RTW. The style is similar to the now OOP Vogue 7767.
Elona said... (7/4/08 2:04 AM) Reply
What a cute, cute, cute skirt! Your version and Tonya's make me want to get this pattern--even though I am NOT a skirt person.

More Knits