Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 1283 (Toddler Pyjamas-Costume morph)

Reviewed by:Kbenco

About Kbencostarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 11/8/06
Posted on:7/11/08 10:35 PM
Last Updated:7/12/08 2:25 AM

paula1452 said... (10/2/09 5:38 PM) Reply
I would like to know where I can get the pyjama pattern.
paula1452 said... (10/1/09 8:06 PM) Reply
What is the original pattern? My grandson has requested a giraffe costume for Halloween, and this neck is wonderful!
Kbenco said... (7/12/08 8:47 AM) Reply
Annette :))), I vote for chicken pox pjs. If my son's vaccination does not work, I will make him some, I promise.
Annette1 said... (7/12/08 1:45 AM) Reply
HA! These are SO fun! :o))) That GIRAFFE hood must qualify for some kind of near-impossible engineering feat. And it stands up so STRAIGHT. :o) I really like the lion hood, too. In fact, I'm sitting here thinking ... hmmm, wonder if that could be modified somehow for a cute hood for ME in the winter? :O) What lucky kids you have. I remember when we were little, Mom made me and my brother pajamas, one pair of which were red flannel with white polka-dots. We called them our "measle" pajamas, and they were our favorites. In fact, we had the measles in them. We also had the mumps AND the chicken pox. We should have demanded mumps and chicken pox pajamas!
Aunt Gail said... (7/12/08 1:00 AM) Reply
just toooooooooooo cute. It looks like the perfect costume for The Cowardly Lion, childrens costume for the Wizard of Oz. I love tht you put in the gripper fabric.

Kwik Sew 2935