Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4858 (Bucket Organizers)

Reviewed by:Sandi S

About Sandi Sstarstarstarstar
Member since: 1/15/07
Posted on:7/12/08 12:28 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Patti B said... (8/26/08 12:28 PM) Reply
Ooooh, I have a grand niece due in October and this would make a great gift! Yours is lovely and I'm glad to hear that the usefulness lasts past the first few months.
craftylady66 said... (8/25/08 2:40 PM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this. This pattern has been aging in my collection. I'm much more inspired to make it now.
Ronda Rae said... (7/12/08 3:32 PM) Reply
Love your basket. I have this pattern and have used it lots! I believe I may have even reviewed it. I love the color combination especially.
petro said... (7/12/08 2:33 PM) Reply
This is similar to the gadget bag I made round a 5l paintpot for all my sewing bits and pieces, reviewed early June I think. I've since made another for my pattern drafting stuff and a third around a 10l pot for cleaning equipment. I think they're really great, never realised there were patterns for them.
AnneMarie60 said... (7/12/08 1:22 PM) Reply
Thanks for calling my attention to this pattern. I've been wanting to make a bucket organizer, but I thought I'd have to come up with my own pattern. You did a great job on yours!

Favorite Things Flip Skirts