Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2840 (Misses Pants and Shorts)

Reviewed by:2BSewing

About 2BSewingstarstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 3/7/05
Posted on:7/13/08 11:48 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Shorts    Tops    Suits / Separates    Pants
Patti B said... (5/6/09 10:32 AM) Reply
Very nice pants! How did I miss your helpful review? I've been looking for a pattern with the split waistband -- this looks like the one.
Stitchcakes said... (7/21/08 10:42 AM) Reply
These look great!! Thanks for the helpful review, as always!
Luckylibbet said... (7/14/08 11:11 AM) Reply
Very cute pants, and OMG, what a wonderful job topstitching the slit! And your method of fitting the crotch is great - I tend to follow the same kind of process. Thanks for such a great review.
Annette1 said... (7/14/08 0:14 AM) Reply
These aren't cropped pants, they're CUSTOM pants, just for you! :o) They fit you PERFECTLY. I have a girlfriend who wears the same inseam length as you. I should keep this pattern in mind for her. I LOVE the side slits at the hem, and your topstitching is perfect, I might add. I put slits in almost all of my pants (even some of the wider legged ones). I just think they make the leg fall so much neater. Plus, you can make them a little longer and still they don't buckle up too much at the top of your shoe. Perfect pair of pants, and a true TNT for you!
Elaine Dougan said... (7/13/08 11:23 PM) Reply
Thank you for the detailed review.

Favorite Things Sweet Es-Cape Pattern