Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4076 (Misses Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:CypGrl

Posted on:7/18/08 11:17 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests    Tops

kellymailinglist said... (7/21/08 6:58 AM) Reply
CypGrl: Thanks for the reply. I'll be curious to see if you like Jalie 2449 as much, if it's easier to sew, that sort of thing. For some reason I'm intimidated by trying a wrap top, even though I love the style. I'll be keeping my eye out for your review!
Athene said... (7/19/08 3:49 PM) Reply
Your top turned out so nice and the fit in the front looks really good. I'm sure next time you will get the back neck exactly how you want it. This is definitely a keeper.
Heatherrique said... (7/19/08 2:26 PM) Reply
Nice looking top in a superb color. I just have to get this pattern!
CypGrl said... (7/19/08 9:53 AM) Reply
kellymailinglist: The only Jalie pattern I have used is Jalie 2682. I made two sleeveless versions and one long sleeved one and was pleased with the results on all of them. Jalie 2449 which I have is a crossover and looks like a great pattern. I plan to try it soon. "Shesflipped" has reviews of both of these patterns posted I think.
shesflipped said... (7/19/08 8:28 AM) Reply
Your top looks great! I love the vibrant color you chose~very pretty. This looks like a pattern that I need to purchase. Thanks for a great review & sharing your top with us!
kellymailinglist said... (7/19/08 6:45 AM) Reply
Have you made any of the other wrap tops like the Jalie version? If so how does this one compare, would you say? Looks like you did great with it!
JMarie1962 said... (7/19/08 1:46 AM) Reply
Your top looks really nice and it looks like you've gotten a nice fit too. I've had this pattern for a while and when I went to cut it out, realized I had the larger sizes. It's taken me 2 weeks to find a store that had the right size - it MUST be popular!

Papercut Patterns 1004

by: Melinda_B

BRUSH FRINGE JACKET, a CD book by Kenneth King

BRUSH FRINGE JACKET, a CD book by Kenneth King

Sew Chic Pretty Petticoat Pattern (ln1208)

Sew Chic Pretty Petticoat Pattern (ln1208)

by: Izybel18