Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2922 (Project Runway Dresses/Tunics)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:7/26/08 12:51 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

ryan's mom said... (9/13/08 9:37 PM) Reply
Love, love, love this top! Great fabric for the top with this cute, trendy style. In fact, I made two this summer in a similar style for myself :) .
Heatherrique said... (7/28/08 8:16 PM) Reply
Thanks for the sweet compliments! Annette, why did you have to mention Simp 2927 (just added to my ever-growing list!)? Karen, I adore your rendition of Bobby's song! I remember humming this tune when I was a kid! You should be hired to be a new songwriter for Madonna's next album - she needs major assistance after her current one.
Danvillegirl said... (7/28/08 5:19 AM) Reply
Wow, it is very similar to your vintage pattern dress. Nice top.
shesflipped said... (7/27/08 9:20 PM) Reply
This is Fantastically Fab! Love the groovy style & fabric! It looks great on you!
Markie1 said... (7/27/08 2:02 AM) Reply
Another winner! This pattern and fabric REALLY suits you. Thanks for the great review, as usual.
Karen8320 said... (7/27/08 0:19 AM) Reply
Louella, great work! This style really works for you and the bold print is perfect. You look fabulous! And now, this little bit is to be sung to the tune of Bobby Sherman's Easy Come, Easy Go: She's done it again; Another great top; Whatever made me think with clothes she'd ever stop; Fashion's on show; Easy pin, easy sew ...
CynthiaSue said... (7/26/08 11:34 PM) Reply
you will make me purchase ANOTHER simplicity pattern. I can't keep up! how darling!
Annette1 said... (7/26/08 8:14 PM) Reply
I LOVE this style on you. In fact, I immediately remembered your '60s version dress, as soon as I saw this. You've got great shoulders (which really ticks me off). I tell you what, if they put your picture on that pattern, I bet they'd sell even more of them! There's another one of those project runway patterns ... wait a minute, I'm going to run into the sewing room ... that you would really look good in, too. I found it. (I can't believe it.) It's Simplicity 2927. Don't ask me why I bought it, because Lord knows I don't have good shoulders, but I can dream, can't I? I love this one!
Athene said... (7/26/08 7:39 PM) Reply
You look great - a very stylish top and thank you for the thorough review.
Mahler said... (7/26/08 7:26 PM) Reply
Another beauty created with this great fabric. This top is very nice !
leanmeansewingmachine said... (7/26/08 4:20 PM) Reply
Great job on this top! It looks really cute on you!
Sherril Miller said... (7/26/08 2:26 PM) Reply
You've done a good job with the alterations because your top fits beautifully and look great on you.

by: mysticotal...