Pattern Reviews> Contest> Mini Wardrobe - Aug 2008

Member since: 1/15/07
Posted on:8/1/08 8:11 PM
Last Updated:9/1/08 5:24 PM
sazcc said... (9/18/08 9:39 AM) Reply
Fantastic work and write up Julia!!!! I can only dream of having your skills!! And for the record guys, ive seen these garments in real life and they are every bit as fab as they look in the photos!
Squeezylemon said... (8/25/08 4:47 AM) Reply
Thank you Fran for pointing this out - amended to show correct BWOF magazine and apologies to anyone who tried to find the pattern!
Heatherrique said... (8/22/08 7:57 AM) Reply
Exciting new wardrobe!
Fran G said... (8/22/08 7:21 AM) Reply
I am loving your choices for this have me jumping up from my computer to locate each BWOF issue that you used. I think there may be a misprint for your trouser pattern. It is 5/2007 not 6/2007.See, I really am looking them up. Great work! Love the simplicity of your styles..fabric is focus.
yorkshire lass said... (8/4/08 9:03 AM) Reply
Oh lovely. I shall be following this with interest. Love the fabric combinations and the patterns chosen. I might even try the "Magic Trousers" myself.
CurlyCrafter said... (8/2/08 7:16 PM) Reply
Your title name is so cute and I especially like the Burda Jacket - what a great piece that will be with your fabric!
Mahler said... (8/2/08 10:39 AM) Reply
Indian summer is magnificent here in Canada, I am certain that your mini wardrobe will be as flamboyant with those beautiful fabric you chose. I am looking forward seeing it.
blue mooney said... (8/2/08 7:37 AM) Reply
Beautiful wardrobe. The colors are just right for the end of summer and fall. I love that WOF top you picked, it's so unusual.
Em's Summer said... (8/2/08 0:13 AM) Reply
You picked wonderful styles and fabrics! They're just perfect for the end of summer!
piginaquilt said... (8/1/08 10:32 PM) Reply
Sound like it's going to be beautiful! I love the little Burda jacket.
All About Linings