Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> Pattern Master Software (Yoked gored skirt & Knit Top)

Reviewed by:Rustybobn

About Rustybobnstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/5/02
Posted on:7/29/03 4:21 PM
Last Updated:7/29/03 4:37 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Lia Francis said... (5/29/05 11:11 AM) Reply
Do you have in your staff, somebody with the knolege on high-fashion clothing? Because wath I need is knowledge on that matter.
Rustybobn said... (7/31/03 10:50 AM) Reply
Thanks! The stripe matching was almost pure luck. I did make an effort to cut it out that way, but wasn't sure I did it right!
Danvillegirl said... (7/30/03 9:54 PM) Reply
You are making great progress with PMB and particularly with Pattern Editor feature. I am getting more successful with the program. Haven't had time this week to do any sewing and have several patterns printed and ready to try out. Thanks for featuring this project. I too love your website for inspiring for us sewist.
MaryBeth said... (7/30/03 12:33 PM) Reply
Good results! You even matched up the stripes in joining the sleeves to the bodice. Fine work. I love your website.
Mbarkle said... (7/30/03 11:20 AM) Reply
Cute outfit. I really need to get mine (PMB) out and play, haven't been very inspired lately and the Burda mags fit so well . . .
AnneM said... (7/30/03 7:36 AM) Reply
What a great outfit you made. The top reminds me of that current kwik-sew pattern. I don't think I am ready to try the software, but someday...
jlg said... (7/29/03 4:37 PM) Reply
Very nice job. Your software sounds like a lot of fun. The results are very becoming.
Debbie Spriggs said... (7/29/03 4:31 PM) Reply
I really like the way you use the stripes in this top. The fit looks grea, too!

Understanding Knit Fabrics