Burda 7018 - Denim Jacket.">Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2215 (Activewear - pants)

Reviewed by:Kbenco

About Kbencostarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 11/8/06
Posted on:8/17/08 3:37 AM
Last Updated:8/17/08 3:43 AM

See other patterns in this category: Activewear

pipet said... (11/21/08 3:53 AM) Reply
i agree, all the pants look great; yours, too!
Peggy L said... (8/18/08 4:55 PM) Reply
All these pants look great - yours included! What great value you received with this pattern.
Sew4Fun said... (8/17/08 7:27 PM) Reply
The fit on this pattern looks great, including your own pants. Thanks for the review. I have this pattern but I don't think I've even opened it. I must. :)
Annette1 said... (8/17/08 2:33 PM) Reply
:o))) I'm still laughing at the "public service review" comment. Honey, you got NOTHING to worry about. Your pants look GREAT, and they're just as spectacular on your lovely daughters! That is a GREAT idea, using two layers, and I would have NEVER thought of that. In the wintertime -- PLEASE, GOD, SEND US SOME WINTERTIME -- I often wear insulated bib overalls when I'm taking the dogs out (very stylish, although I do have a pair in hot pink :o), and these would be really nice as an underlayer to the bibs, because they're close-fitting. PLUS, I'd have the added benefit of the bibs COVERING THE PANTS, as there will be NO PUBLIC SERVICE REVIEWS if I make a pair. :o) Very professional results, as always!
marykpfist said... (8/17/08 8:26 AM) Reply
Sweetie- you are too modest--- you look marvelous!
Karen8320 said... (8/17/08 6:41 AM) Reply
Great work, Kbenco, on all these pants! Your daughters' pants fit them perfectly and they look fantastic. I really, really like the pants you made for yourself. You are way too critical about yourself thinking that they are not very good looking. Of course they are! I have a far more unusual body shape in the leg department than you do and, believe me, after seeing your pants I feel like ordering this pattern immediately! I would never have thought to double the fabric to use for making gym pants but that is such a smart idea as I, too, find some fabrics far too flimsy for the gym. Thanks for your review. You've sold me on this pattern. (By the way, your daughters look really cute in their photo and your son who has appeared in other reviews is a TOTAL cutie!)

Violette Field Threads Stella

by: busymomof3

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)

Sewing Workshop Hong Kong Vest Pattern