Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 130436-1001 (Silk Undershorts/Slip)

Reviewed by:NicholeMc

About NicholeMcstar
NH USA
Member since: 3/26/08
Posted on:8/17/08 10:00 AM
Last Updated:8/17/08 10:29 AM

Bobinator said... (8/8/09 12:39 PM) Reply
Wow!!! Great Job!!! The tutorial was also very helpful and how creative you were in drafting your pattern. Bravo!!!
suebbb said... (2/3/09 9:07 PM) Reply
really great job - they look so comfortable
Kbenco said... (8/17/08 6:29 PM) Reply
What fabulous luxurious undies! I like the no thigh seam design, you are very clever.
Annette1 said... (8/17/08 2:59 PM) Reply
Nichole, you are WAY beyond "advanced beginner" stage. :o) (I was just enjoying flipping through your Flickr pages, so I can attest to that.) These are so PRETTY and practical, too! You've got one lucky friend!
cindyann said... (8/17/08 2:03 PM) Reply
Great pair of shorts. I'm sure they are very comfortable to wear under skirts. I sure wish I could figure out how to used my rolled hem foot as well as you.
Georgene said... (8/17/08 11:59 AM) Reply
Great problem solving! I love the running shorts reference here. These look very cool and well made. I am sure that there are a lot of us who would like to have a few pairs of these in the top drawer.
JeanK said... (8/17/08 11:15 AM) Reply
I've totally enjoyed your excellent reviews of the skirt and undies. You clearly have innate talents in all aspects of design - I'm glad to know that you're applying it to sewing!
vespabelle said... (8/17/08 11:05 AM) Reply
I am devoted to wearing pettipants/split slips/shorts/pants slips under my skirts! These look so smooth. I've got to try silk for my next pair.
Rebecca D said... (8/17/08 10:31 AM) Reply
These are just lovely. I've been pondering a chafe guard garment and have always thought of something that's tight on the thigh. So there's no issue with the material bunching up between the thighs? And one more perhaps TMI question -- does she wear underwear, too? Or just these? Thanks so much for this helpful and informative review and project.
mastdenman said... (8/17/08 10:13 AM) Reply
Beautiful. I've made shorts to wear under skirts before, but not out of silk charmeuse.

by: Cation Des...

by: SewRuth

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Christine Jonson Boyfriend Jacket and Shell