Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Other> Bra 101 (Bras that Fit)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:8/17/08 1:46 PM

kim57 said... (10/21/09 5:35 PM) Reply
On the basis of your review I called aNN and ordered the book and a kit. Plus with her measurement techninque I believe that I am closer to my size. Frankly I like to sew so if I can get some bras that fit well it will be worth it. I have been looking into bra patterns etc. for months now but it is hard to blindly choose a pattern etc. when you have never managed to find a a storbought one that fits.
Kathi R said... (8/30/08 6:45 PM) Reply
Sue, you continue to motivate me...I'm buying the book and a kit and hopefully will get a bra that fits. Thanks.
Nancy Anne said... (8/18/08 12:47 PM) Reply
I am always astounded at people who make their own undergarments. Beautiful bra!
cecelia said... (8/17/08 7:21 PM) Reply
Gosh, I really hate to get into making bras, but your review has me convinced this would be a good thing. I'd love to wave a VS as I drive by! Thanks for a good review.
shesflipped said... (8/17/08 6:50 PM) Reply
Okay, I just have to say it~I HATE BRAS. I've yet to find one that is comfortable and fits well no matter how many I try! The idea of making my own is very intriguing. Thanks for a great review. I will certainly look into this!
KarmenG said... (8/17/08 5:42 PM) Reply
Wow - I had never considered doing this. You've got me at least thinking about it. I HATE to bra shop. Trouble with fit and spending more time than I want to spend for the task. Sooooo I wonder if I will give this a try. How does the finished cost compare to RTW prices? Great job by the way!!! Thanks
dbsewer said... (8/17/08 3:09 PM) Reply
Great review. I made a bra with Anne at the ASG conference in D.C. a few years ago - and I'm still wearing it. It's so comfy and it fits. I need to make another as it's sort of wearing out. Thanks for the review and motivation.
SueV said... (8/17/08 2:16 PM) Reply
Daisy, call them back and get the book... It is totally worth it!
DaisyEsq said... (8/17/08 1:57 PM) Reply
Your review is very helpful, especially because I just ordered the pattern and a kit yesterday! The staff is wonderful both by email and by phone. Now I'm wondering if I should have purchased the book...

More Knits