Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2930 (Project Runway)

Reviewed by:cathy45

About cathy45star
Member since: 7/6/06
Posted on:8/20/08 11:00 AM
Last Updated:8/20/08 11:25 AM
See other patterns in this category: Vests    Tops
arfeuse said... (3/3/09 7:40 AM) Reply
cool I'll definitely buy this now - can't wait to try it! thanks for the great review and your top looks gorgeous.
cecelia said... (8/24/08 2:21 PM) Reply
very nice--love the horseshoe neckline--very unusual.
lrclasen said... (8/23/08 4:19 PM) Reply
I just picked up this pattern on sale and have been itching to try it. Yours turned out beautifully and has given me the guts to take the plunge on this one. Thanks!
heathercampbell29 said... (8/22/08 10:45 AM) Reply
ok, everyone keeps making these project runway patterns and they are all so cute, including this one! And I love that they have cup sizing. I think I have to get this one! Thanks for the awesome review.
Lori V said... (8/21/08 4:59 AM) Reply
Very pretty, the fabric and then the contrast band is so nice. I agree the neckline is very nice.
EveS said... (8/20/08 11:24 PM) Reply
Very nice top. I, too, love that neckline, but I don't think I would've thought to this in a satin. Very creative, and very pretty!
shesflipped said... (8/20/08 8:27 PM) Reply
What an elegant top! Beautifully done. Great review, too.
Sew4Fun said... (8/20/08 7:38 PM) Reply
Pretty top! I bought this pattern the minute it came out and I've been waiting for someone to review it. Glad to see you gave it the thumbs up.
ryansmumAria said... (8/20/08 6:20 PM) Reply
WOW! You have a great eye. I never would have imagined by looking at the pattern that you would get such a FABULOUS looking top. It's now on my list!
Mary Nanna said... (8/20/08 6:01 PM) Reply
Love the contrast around the neck line. Great job, I think I'll give this one a go myself. As they say, "if in doubt, copy."
Kellie R. said... (8/20/08 3:44 PM) Reply
Your top turned out so pretty! I laughed at the Bloomin' Boobs... Im glad you had enough fabric to cut them again! Great job.
frame said... (8/20/08 2:46 PM) Reply
Very pretty. I love the neckline.
pipet said... (8/20/08 2:33 PM) Reply
very pretty! i was eyeing this pattern, too, and nice to see it turns out so nice!
michellep74 said... (8/20/08 2:00 PM) Reply
Lovely top! I have this pattern and was wanting to make up one (or four) versions of it when I get back from vacation next week. Good to see that it's as nice of a pattern (love the neckline/sleeve variations) as it appears!
fabeins said... (8/20/08 1:14 PM) Reply
Cute. I need to make mine now!
wreninrome said... (8/20/08 12:46 PM) Reply
yay! very pretty...i love the colors...i'll have to dig this out of my stash
sewtime said... (8/20/08 11:59 AM) Reply
Beautiful top! The Bloomin'Boobs must have been funny! Glad that they aren't bloonin anymore!!

Sure-Fit Designs Pants Kit