Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5717

About Marita Kinnulastar

Posted on:8/25/08 10:54 AM
Last Updated:8/25/08 10:56 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Outerwear
CynthiaSue said... (10/18/08 7:42 AM) Reply
I miss you! I wish you posted more! and we can't PM you:( You are so talented!
LizzM26 said... (9/27/08 10:32 PM) Reply
I made the same coat, but did not add a belt. To me it was not such an easy project but I will try to do it again. Your coat looks so nice by the way.
Mahogany Stylist said... (9/25/08 4:49 PM) Reply
Your daughter's coat is beautiful. Glad to know that the pattern is well-drafted. I'm planning to make this for my DD as well.
Jennifer shaw said... (8/28/08 11:46 PM) Reply
Marita, once again you have done it!! Yet another beautiful garment for DD. I want to come to Finland to see these garments in person. :^)
bettyrocker said... (8/26/08 12:35 PM) Reply
I'm so glad to see this pattern reviewed, and it turned out beautifully! Thanks for the thorough review!
Catbird said... (8/26/08 10:43 AM) Reply
I LOVE that fabric and the coat is really gorgeous. Love the collar too. I wished for clearer photos so I could see more detail. You did a wonderful job and it would be great to see pictures of your lucky daughter wearing it!
Kellie R. said... (8/25/08 2:53 PM) Reply
Very pretty. I love the fabric and especially like the ruffled bottom. Great job on this! It's a real head turner!
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (8/25/08 2:38 PM) Reply
Gorgeous fabric and beautifully made coat. That pleated collar is really lovely. I am sure DD will really enjoy it this winter !
cinderella4282 said... (8/25/08 12:10 PM) Reply
So pretty!! I just bought this pattern the other day and was hoping someone would review it before i made my pilgrimage to the fabric store. The fabric looks lovely in this style!

Marfy 2264