Pattern Reviews> Material Things> 108 (Fearless Fitted Jacket & Vest)

Reviewed by:AmyRose

About AmyRosestar
Member since: 7/31/08

Posted on:8/25/08 10:12 PM
Last Updated:8/25/08 10:15 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Athene said... (8/29/08 1:04 AM) Reply
A great vest. Thank you so much for the tip on sizing as I have the pattern on my to do list.
Annette1 said... (8/27/08 2:03 AM) Reply
I can SEE why this won a blue ribbon! Try as I might, I can't find a SINGLE mishap, missed stich or mistake. It's PERFECT in every way. What a fabulous use of your jeans and the tablecloth. You've got one lucky mom. :o)
katlew03 said... (8/26/08 3:22 PM) Reply
Love this combination. Your topstitching is perfect. What a great job and a lovely outfit.
nancy2001 said... (8/26/08 10:59 AM) Reply
Beautifully done. I have this pattern but never got beyond the muslin stage. Thanks for your very helpful review.
Nancy Rhodes said... (8/26/08 7:57 AM) Reply
Awesome stitching job... well executed. A Blue Ribbon in my book too!
MaryBeth said... (8/26/08 7:25 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your blue ribbon! This is a darling vest and I'm glad your Mother can enjoy it. I'd love to see a back shot of the yoke especially since you refer to it and got my curiosity up :) Another thing I'd like to know is what is the flat bust measurement of the size 4 that you made and how did that compare to the pattern's published finished measurement for that size. Thanks In Advance (TIA)
Flying Seamstress said... (8/26/08 7:17 AM) Reply
This is a very nice jacket/vest design and I love what you've done with it. Beautiful!
sewtime said... (8/26/08 0:49 AM) Reply
Wow! It won is no wonder why! It is so cute, and I think your mom is glad that it didn't fit you!
knitlitcamper said... (8/25/08 11:57 PM) Reply
beautiful work and Congrats on that Blue Ribbon! very clever and timely to reuse and recreate.

by: TyLamer