Pattern Reviews> Textile Studio> 1305 (Capri Jacket)

Reviewed by:dbsewer

About dbsewerstar
MA USA
Member since: 1/16/04
Posted on:8/28/08 3:50 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
Sheila457 said... (9/6/08 9:56 AM) Reply
Lovely jacket and really like the simple lines.
cmarie12 said... (8/29/08 7:50 PM) Reply
It is a beautiful jacket!
carolynw said... (8/29/08 4:01 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket - love the fabric. Have made jackets from this pattern and really like how easy it is to put together and yet looks so good - though none as nice as yours yet!
Ronda Rae said... (8/29/08 5:41 AM) Reply
Gorgeous fabric and beautiful jacket. I am getting ready to use my first LH pattern so your review was extremely helpful. Maybe they don't have grocery stores in Carmel.
Annette1 said... (8/29/08 0:59 AM) Reply
Yes, "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME," I'd be saying. :o) BEAUTIFUL jacket, those COLORS and that WONDERFUL lining. Absolutely NOT, this is no wadder! :o) I know your next one will be perefctly fitted in the sleeves, too (just as this one will end up being). ;o)
Elona said... (8/29/08 0:53 AM) Reply
Very handsome! Now, make yourself one (with sleeves that are comfortable for you).
shesflipped said... (8/28/08 8:57 PM) Reply
Lucky Sister! What a great looking jacket! Sounds like they don't have any fun in Carmel with the skinny arms and no body fat. Too bad for them!
kkkkaty said... (8/28/08 8:02 PM) Reply
gosh, I am sorry that it's too late to vote for you for "funniest reviewer"; sute jacket!
cecelia said... (8/28/08 4:13 PM) Reply
The jacket is beautiful. I too have found her sleeves to be very long and narrow, so you're not the only one. I've found muslins to be a good idea, even though I'd rather be sewing the real thing right off.
VtMartha said... (8/28/08 4:09 PM) Reply
Denise, this is gorgeous, although I have so much trouble opening the FOPR photo site. My DS lives in Carmel - you're right she has no body fat!
Mermie said... (8/28/08 3:53 PM) Reply
Great review! Love your jacket. Unfortunately, I agree about the sleeve sizing in LH and TS patterns. If I lived in Carmel, I'd be shark bait.

Other 07072008

by: julliams

Stretch & Sew 1276

by: dakotasews

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Liberated Mariposa Tee Pattern