Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8522 (Very Easy Vogue)

Reviewed by:2BSewing

About 2BSewingstarstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 3/7/05
Posted on:8/31/08 9:28 PM
Last Updated:8/31/08 9:30 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Outerwear
ClaireF in CA said... (9/30/09 2:29 AM) Reply
I'm thinking of buying this pattern, so I'm checking your review and recommendation. Your jacket looks adorable on you! Thanks so much for the tips about the size - it sounds like I need to size down. I love your knitted shrugs also, and have your shrug pattern on my to-do list! :)
jrizzoli said... (2/28/09 0:52 AM) Reply
Your sewing skills are awesome. Perhaps it's time to upgrade your sewing level to Advanced!
Terri K said... (11/29/08 4:43 PM) Reply
Great interpretation of this pattern. I enjoy all your reviews and your choices of fabric. Thanks and keep sewing such beautiful garments!
Leora said... (11/12/08 6:06 PM) Reply
Ok, I need this pattern! Great looking jacket!!
CharityAK said... (9/12/08 11:18 PM) Reply
That is utterly adorable on you! I really like your style and am adding you to my favorite reviewers.
queen irene said... (9/12/08 11:16 PM) Reply
thanks for the info...it looks great and I'm inspired to buy it and sew it for myself!
Rustybobn said... (9/12/08 11:38 AM) Reply
I, too, have the pattern but have been waiting (for what??) to sew it. Thanks for the great review.
slee said... (9/4/08 7:09 AM) Reply
I have this pattern. After seeing your review, I want to make a jacket from it. This is beautiful.
sew2little said... (9/1/08 2:55 PM) Reply
It's uncanny. I think about a pattern--and you sew it, usually before me. I love this jacket!
JDpenelope said... (9/1/08 8:39 AM) Reply
What a great jacket and pattern. It is certainly a wearable muslin. You sure do find nice fabric at JoAnn's, and on clearance, too. Great job. Anxious to see View B.
Heatherrique said... (9/1/08 1:12 AM) Reply
Wow! Your version is dynamite, 2B!
rivergum said... (9/1/08 1:01 AM) Reply
Terrific jacket. Thanks for the review, I have been eyeing this pattern and wondering how well it is drafted and if there are any traps.
Annette1 said... (8/31/08 11:23 PM) Reply
Dang it, this is SO cute on you! I wish I could get by with this pattern, AND I MAY TRY, WHETHER I SHOULD OR NOT. :o) This has got to be the prettiest muslin I've ever seen. :o) I LOVE IT!
Vonnevo said... (8/31/08 10:09 PM) Reply