Pattern Reviews> Fashion Sewing Group> 1945 (Jacket)

Reviewed by:Wendy Hahn

About Wendy Hahnstar
Member since: 5/22/07
Skill level:Expert/Couture
Posted on:8/31/08 11:14 PM
Last Updated:8/31/08 11:19 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
EleanorSews said... (9/30/08 9:16 AM) Reply
From what I can tell, the jacket has a very nice fit to it. Thanks for the comments about Nancy's book. I'm thinking about it... and the reviews that mention how useful it is are helpful enablers.
TrixieD said... (9/24/08 7:40 PM) Reply
Great work and you made me check out this pattern for an upcoming project. thanks for the detail.
nancy2001 said... (9/11/08 8:28 PM) Reply
Lovely jacket
AnneM said... (9/3/08 8:35 AM) Reply
Excellent job on the fitting. Very classic style. The booklet sounds useful. I didn't realize that she sold fabrics. (I don't like that website format much, so I don't browse around it.)
moushka said... (9/1/08 9:54 PM) Reply
Sounds like a lovely jacket but i'm having the same problems with the pictures as Athene. Glad you had success with Nancy's pattern. I've been a subscriber for quite a while and love her newsletter and the terrific quality fabrics.
Athene said... (9/1/08 0:45 AM) Reply
You jacket sounds very nice. I wish I could see it better. Unfortunately all 3 pictures you have in this review come across as somewhat fractured on my computer screen. I don't know if its just my screen that has the problem or if its the picture.

Beginner Sewing Lab 104 - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford