Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2817 ( Child and Girl Snow White and)

Reviewed by:Birdie757

About Birdie757star
Member since: 5/10/07
Posted on:9/30/08 9:18 PM
See other patterns in this category: Costumes
Gelbean said... (10/23/08 10:25 PM) Reply
You did a fantastic job on this dress. Your daughter looks just adorable.
AnneM said... (10/7/08 2:37 PM) Reply
Lights, Camera, Action! She looks the part.
candyo said... (10/4/08 9:27 PM) Reply
I'm making this for my daughter for Halloween too! I also made her the Cinderella costume from 4949 2 years ago! And last year she was Sleeping Beauty, so she's a different princess every year! I'm hoping for Belle next year!
heathercampbell29 said... (10/3/08 7:03 PM) Reply
Great job, this looks wonderful! I am just finishing off an "aurora" (sleeping beauty) dress for my 3 year old for this year's halloween. I agree that these dresses are a lot of work but they look a million times better than the store-bought ones. Yours looks so good!
Heatherrique said... (10/3/08 10:14 AM) Reply
Preciously marvelous dress for your darling princess! Her priceless expression says it all!
Trephas2003 said... (10/1/08 4:21 PM) Reply
It looks cute!
Luckylibbet said... (10/1/08 12:22 PM) Reply
Your daughter is such a cute princess! And thanks for such a thorough review - lots of great advice!
Nancy Anne said... (10/1/08 9:57 AM) Reply
Cute, cute, cute! You did a great job! You are better than me- I used to switch my threads for patterns like this with lots of different colored fabrics. Finally, I've succumbed to laziness and arrived that the conclusion that I might as well just stick with the lighter-colored thread. In this case, that would be the yellow. Unless it is a place where the thread will show on the outside, of course. Rarely does anyone look at the underside of a garment.
LorrieAnn said... (9/30/08 10:02 PM) Reply
Great job! Your little princess must be thrilled!