Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> Modern Diaper Bag (Modern Diaper Bag)

Reviewed by:SarahSM

About SarahSMstar
OR USA
Member since: 1/17/07
Posted on:9/8/08 2:45 AM
Last Updated:9/9/08 1:39 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Tere Sews said... (7/31/09 1:25 PM) Reply
Kate, I had the same problem but when I wrote Amy Butler Designs, they didn't understand how that could have happened. I ended up unstitching the handles from the bag on one side, turning the lining to inside and reattaching the handles. The diagrams were okay but this step could have used a better diagram.
KateWDesigns said... (6/20/09 10:10 PM) Reply
I made this bag too and it turned out beautiful! However, I had some trouble when it came to the sewing before you turn it back the right side out. My straps got stuck inside. I ended up seam ripping it and starting over and finishing it a much more difficult way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Kate Williams
Darla in PA said... (9/9/08 8:38 AM) Reply
What a great bag and wonderful gift! Great fabric combination. I just found this book at the bookstore the other day.
Peggy said... (9/8/08 5:57 PM) Reply
Great review. Thanks for sharing this pattern with us. I should make one for my daughter who is expecting. I'll have to do it when I'm really awake as your right the print is very small and difficult to read.
Stacy Sews said... (9/8/08 8:38 AM) Reply
Very cute! I'm excited to try this one now - I'm working on the Everything Bag at the moment.
Ronda Rae said... (9/8/08 7:44 AM) Reply
What a great bag and gift! Quilting just takes practice- it gets better the more you do it. I would LOVE to receive a gift like this. Very nice!

KnipMode Magazine 01-2013-7

by: Julietta82

by: lauramae

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Favorite Things Uptown Coat Pattern