Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1049 (Plain & Simple Fitted T-shirts)

Reviewed by:QuiltSewSewSue

About QuiltSewSewSuestarstarstarstar
QLD Australia
Member since: 4/28/08
Posted on:9/18/08 4:32 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
AnneM said... (9/30/08 7:40 AM) Reply
Definitely wearable! Does look to be on the shorter side than my usual preference, although I do have some shorter that I also like, particularly for summer. So perhaps this will be your 'fav' spring t-shirt.
fuzzygalore said... (9/19/08 1:50 PM) Reply
Do try to wear this a bit - I think the proportions are really good for you. Just because RTW is usually longer doesn't mean we can't have what suits us :-).
Nancy Rhodes said... (9/19/08 8:25 AM) Reply
I love boat neck sweaters, tops etc. When I adjust to make my own, it usually ends up wrong. I will have to get this basic TNT going for me. I have no experience with this company, so thanks for the headsup and info. You made a Great T!
Karendee said... (9/18/08 1:46 PM) Reply
Nice T!
michellep74 said... (9/18/08 1:30 PM) Reply
Great-looking t-shirt! I have this pattern, but haven't made it up yet.
Zegi said... (9/18/08 12:10 PM) Reply
Looks great! I've been wondering about getting some of their patterns. I'm worried I don't have enough experience but it sounds like this one would be a good place to start.
Mary Stiefer said... (9/18/08 10:05 AM) Reply
It looks great but I also like my shirts a bit longer than patterns call for. If you like the fit then I'm sure you will find the binding method that you want.
Bobolots said... (9/18/08 9:37 AM) Reply
great looking t-shirt! I might have to go get that one.
Caitycat said... (9/18/08 7:34 AM) Reply
Thanks for that - good to know about the excess fabric requirement and also how short it is! Looks flattering, though.

Sewing Workshop MixIt Shirt, Top & Tank Pattern