Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2038

Posted on:8/24/03 2:45 PM
Last Updated:8/24/03 2:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
Lou. said... (8/24/03 5:58 PM) Reply
Haven't tried Yoga yet, I start this week...I'm hoping I like it!
aperiolat said... (8/24/03 5:45 PM) Reply
They look great! Very comfy.These are going on to my list for workout clothes too! I need more shorts for the gym (only yoga pants right now and I get too HOT) Yoga is great, huh? I just love it-and Pilates.
Lou. said... (8/24/03 4:31 PM) Reply
Elona, the pattern is cut on the fold, with a little cut at the bottom for the legs, so there is only one piece of fabric! Gigi, the stomach is a result of no children, I can garauntee you won't see any photo of my stomach in a few years if I have any kids!!
Gigi Louis said... (8/24/03 4:22 PM) Reply
Oh, I love these shorts! I bet these would be super for working out. Geez, everytime I see your flat little stomach I want to rush out and have a tummy tuck. :-)
Elona said... (8/24/03 4:04 PM) Reply
Nothing but a center back seam? How interesting! There used to be an independent exercise-wear pattern company called "Prime Moves," quite a few years ago, whose specialty was tights and unitards with only a CB seam. Sew News used to run their ads. I think that's the only other place I've seen a design like this.

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns