Pattern Reviews> Patrones Magazine> 257-52 (Pleated Vero Moda Skirt)

Reviewed by:MissCelie

About MissCeliestarstarstarstar
MD United States
Posted on:9/24/08 10:13 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Kitty Couture said... (9/25/08 5:38 AM) Reply
Lovely skirt, Cidell, love the high waist.
Squeezylemon said... (9/25/08 4:47 AM) Reply
Lovely skirt on you Cidell, as usual another great project to inspire! Yorkshire Lass and I now torture anyone who even mentions the thought of going to Spain to bring us back Patrones magazines so we know what you mean about obtaining copies!
yorkshire lass said... (9/25/08 3:39 AM) Reply
Gorgeous skirt. Very cute and a lovely length to go with boots. Hope you get a warm enough day to wear this one though before you have to put it away for autumn.
rivergum said... (9/25/08 1:09 AM) Reply
Ooooh, aahhh, that looks really great on you! Lovely skirt and I wish I had your figure!
Sewing Chick said... (9/24/08 10:27 PM) Reply
Great skirt! Cidell, you always look like a million bucks.
Meggie LuLu said... (9/24/08 8:53 PM) Reply
Cute skirt!
nicegirl said... (9/24/08 4:24 PM) Reply
dbsewer, I like your attitude that summer is just around the corner! We've still got some nice days coming, Cidell. You will find a way to wear your adorable skirt.
janet said... (9/24/08 2:54 PM) Reply
You are such a cutie patootie! Your skirt looks great! I can't wait to see your next version!
EleanorSews said... (9/24/08 1:30 PM) Reply
It is a beautiful pleated skirt and it looks great on you (and you look great in it). You really should find a nice wool gab and repeat the process now!
Karen6790 said... (9/24/08 11:04 AM) Reply
How funny, I'm working on my seersucker pants today! If I finish I have to wear them at least once before I put them away. Great skirt, and at least you'll have something new waiting for you next year. I love non-traditional colored seersucker, this green is adorable.
dbsewer said... (9/24/08 10:16 AM) Reply
Very cute skirt and don't worry. Summer is just around the corner ;-). They even have a seersucker day on Capitol Hill and this skirt would be perfect if you decide to visit your rep. You're brave to tackle Patrones.

No Pattern Used Kid's Pillow Case