Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2754 (Project Runway Dresses)

Reviewed by:wendlesue

About wendlesuestarstarstar
Member since: 3/7/07
Posted on:9/27/08 12:46 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
babysewalot said... (11/13/10 10:35 PM) Reply
Beautiful color, beautiful dress : )
nikarphar said... (1/18/10 6:45 PM) Reply
great !
sandrasdaughter said... (12/2/08 8:18 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review
SewingSho said... (10/29/08 6:23 PM) Reply
I see you have the same problem as I do (cutting multiple sizes for different parts), but these project runway knit patterns are simple and easy to follow. Your review was very helpful and I look forward to completing my dresses (I'm making several in different colors) I try to stick with things that look nice on me and are simple to make, thanks again.
AnneM said... (10/18/08 11:34 PM) Reply
I'm not so sure I agree; I like the back, with the raglan sleeves. Very nice dress.
Dmd4106 said... (10/8/08 3:13 AM) Reply
Looks super cute and comfy!
HLT said... (10/2/08 6:33 PM) Reply
I just picked up this pattern and I'm glad to hear that it is a fast sew. Great fabric. It looks very nice on you!!
Collette McManus said... (9/29/08 5:22 PM) Reply
Love it on you! After your review and seeing it on you, I'm buying it. I do love cowlnecks and this looks great on you. THANKS!
gatorgirl4325 said... (9/29/08 12:02 PM) Reply
Fantastic fit - enjoy wearing your dress this fall!
dwindy said... (9/29/08 9:49 AM) Reply
Dress looks very nice on you. Just bought the pattern a few days ago, and I'm glad to see it on a real person.
Lady_Mame said... (9/28/08 11:01 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! I think I want it!
carolynw said... (9/28/08 10:12 AM) Reply
Yes indeed - a winner. Since your body type seems very similar to mine I think I may just try this pattern - great job - looks so much nicer than on the pattern envelope
Woolygal said... (9/28/08 8:05 AM) Reply
very flattering
LuceLu said... (9/28/08 7:25 AM) Reply
I was trying to think of what you could do for the back that would bring more interest and all I can think of is to put a couple of buttons and a little belt on the back like I have seen on some coats or vests. I don't think it really needs anything though, it looks like a comfy warm day dress that you can through on in the morning and look great all day.
Annette1 said... (9/28/08 1:56 AM) Reply
SUPER cute dress! I can't believe you whipped this up in an hour and a half! Man, I must be INCREDIBLY SLOW -- ha! I can well imagine you'll gets lots and lots of wear out of this, and lots and lots of compliments, as well.
sewtime said... (9/27/08 9:49 PM) Reply
Cute dress, I would love to try this dress.
Vonnevo said... (9/27/08 5:21 PM) Reply
Very nice :) I was looking forward to seeing a review of this dress .... the pattern has many possibilities.
Trephas2003 said... (9/27/08 3:56 PM) Reply
It looks great!
Rhoda K said... (9/27/08 3:40 PM) Reply
Very nice and definitely looks comfy. When I look at the line drawing I wouldn't have thought it would turn out looking so well.
DaisyEsq said... (9/27/08 1:04 PM) Reply