Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6407 (Misses' Shirts)

Reviewed by:Andreahg

About Andreahgstarstarstar
Member since: 12/19/05
Posted on:9/28/08 4:49 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
AnneM said... (10/18/08 3:46 PM) Reply
Nice style, and what great fit. I suppose it might be low for the office, but really it does look nice.
Nancy Anne said... (9/29/08 10:44 AM) Reply
I think it is a very smart-looking shirt, but I do understand when something just doesn't feel right. Have you tried Simplicity 3684? It has very favorable reviews here. You might like that one better, and it has the cup sizes.
Kaitlinnegan said... (9/29/08 2:21 AM) Reply
I actually think this top looks really nice on you. You might like it better in 3/4 length sleeves, or the "plain" short sleeves. I have the same problem with v-necklines, but I think if you raised this one up a little bit it would be less revealing (it really doesn't look like TOO much in the picture, though) but still have a flattering shape. Very nice top!
Mary Stiefer said... (9/28/08 11:59 PM) Reply
I've made this and the V is a bit low but that's easy to remedy. Don't give up on this. It's a great pattern.
Mufffet said... (9/28/08 8:15 PM) Reply
You know I think it looks very nice on you! I like the style too, and the fit seems excellent.