Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7854 (Misses Tunics)

Reviewed by:Annette1

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 30 people

Other Projects by Annette1 using this Pattern

jso4fun said... (5/15/09 2:22 PM) Reply
Thanks, Annette, for an extremely useful review. I'm on my way to buy this pattern and can't wait to make it up. The FBA will be a snap, with your directions to follow!
Gelbean said... (10/21/08 0:28 AM) Reply
Simply gorgeous!
Karendee said... (10/1/08 7:08 PM) Reply
Your blouse/jackets are so professional! I adore your work!!!
Athene said... (9/29/08 7:48 PM) Reply
Sorry, double post.
Athene said... (9/29/08 7:48 PM) Reply
Reading your review is a tutorial. Thanks for all the info and pictures. Lovely finishing details with the top stitching in the red jacket and the fabulous trim in the first jacket. Also I really love both sets of buttons - I had just recently made an order from Fabricmart -but did not think to look at their buttons - I wish I had.
Meggie LuLu said... (9/29/08 5:47 PM) Reply
What a CUTE jacket!!! I just LOVE it!!!
Grammy Gin said... (9/29/08 2:30 PM) Reply
Love both of them. The lining (coverlet) is to die for....I want it! Soon I won't be your favorite fan...you are getting so many of them. But remember, I was there first!! HA! Ginny
Luckylibbet said... (9/29/08 1:48 PM) Reply
Wonderful review! As always, EXTREMELY helpful! And your decisions are always so thoughtful, and then you are so kind to share lots of photos of how to do it. I think reading your reviews is like a sewing course combined with lots of dollops of creativity. THANKS!
gatorgirl4325 said... (9/29/08 11:36 AM) Reply
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!
carolynw said... (9/29/08 9:28 AM) Reply
Great looking jackets - you always do such distinctive work! Glad to say I have this pattern - haven't used it - actually was not too tempted to do so but now with this review - I am on the way. Great review as always
Karen8320 said... (9/29/08 9:13 AM) Reply
Annette, first of all what a great pattern this is. Secondly, how wonderful of you to have made it into a jacket. That really is very inspired and is particularly what I love about your sewing - that you see different possibilities in things. Both jackets are fabulous and look terrific on you. I love the details you include on your garments to give them that really special, different and unique look. Really fantastic work!
cecelia said... (9/29/08 8:35 AM) Reply
Both these jackets are lovely. Thanks for an informative, detailed review of this pattern.
Fran G said... (9/29/08 7:46 AM) Reply
Beautiful work, Annette and a throughly engaging review! And, I SO understand about the ONE Stinkin Click!
Danvillegirl said... (9/29/08 6:56 AM) Reply
Both jackets are beautiful. Great job, but then I always expect that of you.
Heatherrique said... (9/29/08 0:47 AM) Reply
Heidi Klum needs to travel to Nebraska and discover real talent and artistry! Annette, you have the gift to take something above and beyond the designer's concept, making it truly your own! I love both jackets -they are stellar. You're ready for Hollywood wearing either jacket and those shades! Too cool!
lilyofthevalley said... (9/28/08 11:20 PM) Reply
Annette, wow! I feel like I was with you in your sewing room, making both of these fabulous jackets. Where to start? I'm drooling over the quality of your multiple topstitching; both button choices gorgeous; the insides look as professional as the outsides; drop dead killer sunglasses; the flattering shape of the jackets; the asian lining; the multiple trims; the flattering colors; the astonishing speed with which you sew; the review that is a sewing course in itself. Whew! Wish I were you, Lily
anncie1 said... (9/28/08 11:07 PM) Reply
BANANAS! I love your work!
Mahler said... (9/28/08 9:56 PM) Reply
Dear Annette, I am kneeling down in front of your productivity and creativity. I love both of the jacket you have sewn with this great pattern. The red one is my favourite. I love this idea of using conforter's fabric for the lining. It gives a touch of Asia to the red jacket. Lovely, lovely, lovely !
Mufffet said... (9/28/08 8:10 PM) Reply
Just lovely!
Christas said... (9/28/08 8:06 PM) Reply
Fancy smancy jacket! You look like a movie star wearing it!
Linda E. said... (9/28/08 8:05 PM) Reply
great looking jackets/tunics,I love how you finished them
sideseams said... (9/28/08 8:03 PM) Reply
I have to say that you do lovely work. Very interesting review. You have great ideas!
moushka said... (9/28/08 8:01 PM) Reply
Gorgeous work, Annette. The red one has me inspired, and Vogues are on sale this week at my local Fabricland :) Thanks for a great review.
sewtime said... (9/28/08 7:36 PM) Reply
Very pretty jacket. Love your review, you always do such a nice job.

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns