Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> AB021WT (Weekender Travel Bag)

Reviewed by:mahalo

About mahalo
OH USA
Member since: 5/21/08
Posted on:9/29/08 11:37 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

Sweater knit fabrics

Hilary said... (12/14/08 7:59 PM) Reply
WOW!! Everything is *gorgeous*!! And what a great use of all your scraps. I want to make this so badly! But I just have to have somewhere to go :o) LOL! Thanks for the review!
mahalo said... (10/1/08 10:41 AM) Reply
Darla, I didn't substitute any extra layers. Peltex is an alternate to Timtex. From my understanding it is simply a brand difference. Muffet, I'm so glad my tutorial on packaging was useful to you. I love to make them! Enjoy.
mahalo said... (10/1/08 10:40 AM) Reply

mahalo said... (10/1/08 10:40 AM) Reply

Darla in PA said... (9/30/08 11:46 AM) Reply
Your bags turned out very nice! Enjoyed looking at your blog. How many layers of the Peltex did you substitute for the Timetex?
mahalo said... (9/29/08 8:57 PM) Reply

mahalo said... (9/29/08 8:57 PM) Reply
Christas, Thank you for the compliment. You can view a bigger photo at my blogspot. http://www.mahalo-treasures.blogspot.com
Ronda Rae said... (9/29/08 5:44 PM) Reply
Nice set and I agree about the cosmetic bags- no need to waste the fabric and you'll put them to good use! Super. Btw- I am an experience sewer and this pattern just about did me in!! If I hadn't been making for a gift at the time-that the person had planned on- I probably would have taken it to the burn pile out back! :)
Mufffet said... (9/29/08 5:03 PM) Reply
Love these, and at the same time I read your blog about making your own packaging materials! THANKS for that tip....I have a couple rolls of brown paper, so I am going to try that!
Christas said... (9/29/08 4:03 PM) Reply
Your photo does not enlarge and is quite tiny. I would love to see details! It looks very pretty from what I can see!

More Knits