Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 10-2005-114 (Cowl Neck Top)

Reviewed by:MissCelie

About MissCeliestarstarstarstar
MD United States
Posted on:10/4/08 12:24 PM
Last Updated:10/4/08 12:29 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
digs57 said... (11/15/08 8:54 PM) Reply
Hmmm, it might FEEL a bit tight to you, but it makes the wearer look stunning to the beholder. Consider it just that wee little price we often pay to look fantastic! That gorgeously matched skirt might have something to do with it, of course.
katyusha said... (10/17/08 4:22 PM) Reply
I know what you mean about a fabric not feeling right for a project, but I have to say, I think you look great.
janet said... (10/7/08 3:30 PM) Reply
You look as cute, as cute can be! You look absolutely lovely in your outfit. Great Look For YOU!!!
nancy2001 said... (10/6/08 1:52 PM) Reply
Once you do your tweaking and sew this in the right kind of fabric, you will be thrilled with this pattern. It already looks wonderful on you.
christea said... (10/5/08 2:41 PM) Reply
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you because it definitely works on you! Looks great.
nimble said... (10/5/08 7:57 AM) Reply
Wow - I think this top looks completely fabulous on you!!
Kitty Couture said... (10/5/08 4:40 AM) Reply
This colour was created for you!
Athene said... (10/4/08 11:17 PM) Reply
You look great in this top. I love the color.
Elke said... (10/4/08 11:16 PM) Reply
This top looks lovely on you!
cindyann said... (10/4/08 6:32 PM) Reply
That is a good look for you. Once you get the little things worked out so it's comfortable to wear it'll be perfection. It looks fantastic.
Vonnevo said... (10/4/08 5:45 PM) Reply
Pop this top into the Magic Closet for a few days to fall in love with it :) The whole outfit looks fabulous !!!
Mahler said... (10/4/08 5:44 PM) Reply
It is difficult to really appreciate on the picture what did not work for you. I thought it looked nice. Oh well, that is a question of feeling.
Beek said... (10/4/08 4:47 PM) Reply
You may not like this top, but it looks darling on you. The color is fabulous!
Leora said... (10/4/08 2:46 PM) Reply
Looks good from here. Nice outfit!
Annette1 said... (10/4/08 2:34 PM) Reply
Well, I was just going to suggest you go traipse up and down the street in this, because it looks so dang NICE on you, and then I see the "did NOT work for me." I'd never know to look at it! I know your next one will be PERFECT.
CarolynGM said... (10/4/08 2:19 PM) Reply
The cowl is indeed a lovely neckline on you. Even though the fabric might not have right for the pattern, the color looks great on you.
marec said... (10/4/08 1:31 PM) Reply
I like it and think it's flattering to your shape. Does it feel tight? It does not look so. I love t-necks and cowl tops-this is a very pretty top on you. Nice boots too!

Kwik Sew 3683