Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Crochet Thigh Highs (Crochet Me: pg 85 Thigh Highs)

Reviewed by:ladybirdlove

Sweater knit fabrics

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

popoagiesmiles said... (10/11/08 4:05 PM) Reply
i would be branded if i wore those around here. plus it's too hot here. maybe i should move. really, really cute.
Heatherrique said... (10/11/08 10:17 AM) Reply
Very pretty leggings! Yup, thigh highs were popular in the early-mid 90's and fun to wear. Now they seem to be making a comeback in a different form. I just saw some young ladies wearing them at a store. Yours is much classier and cuter!
mending maven said... (10/11/08 8:05 AM) Reply
Very cute. I'm way past these at almost 70 but I remember. (chuckle)
merteuil said... (10/11/08 4:02 AM) Reply
Very cute! I love those ribbons. I want a pair too!
Sweetiebop said... (10/10/08 10:24 PM) Reply
Way to go Ladybirdlove!!! Loved this look so much and was impressed with your work that I am looking allover to get this pattern. Guess a trip to Books a Million tomorrow. I'm that big 4-0 with big legs you think it will work? LOL
wendlesue said... (10/9/08 9:55 PM) Reply
Dang, I wish I wasn't pushing 50! These would be so fun to wear! Great look!
LornaJay said... (10/9/08 4:23 PM) Reply
Wow!
cindyann said... (10/9/08 8:32 AM) Reply
Sooo cute!
RobinMCPA said... (10/9/08 8:08 AM) Reply
Very cute! Are you familiar with Ravelry.com? It's kind of like PR except for crochet and knitting!
craftylady66 said... (10/8/08 11:58 PM) Reply
Absolutely adorable!
lilyofthevalley said... (10/8/08 8:46 PM) Reply
Ladybird, your crocheted thigh highs are absolutely charming. I particularly love the ribbons above the knee, and you have beautiful legs, too. And oh ... 33 *is* younger. You look lovely, Lily
Jacqui315 said... (10/8/08 6:38 PM) Reply
Sooo cute!!! I was obsessed with unique hosiery back in the early 90's. It looks like its making a comeback along with the leggings.
nancy2001 said... (10/8/08 6:17 PM) Reply
Very cute.
Karen6790 said... (10/8/08 5:00 PM) Reply
Okay, now you're going to have to teach me to crochet - if my 44 YO legs can get away with these. Too cute.
Physics Girl said... (10/8/08 4:52 PM) Reply
I love these! (I may have to splurge on the book now.) I made a pair of legwarmers from the free patterns out there (I THINK from the crochet-me site)... but here in TN it's still too warm for those! These would be a fun alternative. I'll have to put ribbon OVER elastic for the top (Maybe ribbon stitched to stretched elastic?), or more likely I'll just make them super long so the top has no chance of showing.
sewtime said... (10/8/08 4:07 PM) Reply
Wow! Very cute!
Re Becca said... (10/8/08 3:31 PM) Reply
Hey, those are really cute. That would be perfect for my "ice-box" office, in a nice wooly.
ladybirdlove said... (10/8/08 3:28 PM) Reply
hehe, I'm 33 :)
katlew03 said... (10/8/08 3:14 PM) Reply
Really cute for those younger members who can wear something like this. Very creative. I'm quite past the age for these but I still think they are very attractive on younger legs.

Daisy Kingdom 2431