Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Downloadable> 9302 (Franzi)

Reviewed by:Peacock Chic

About Peacock Chicstar
Member since: 11/8/06

Posted on:10/10/08 0:25 AM
Last Updated:10/10/08 0:28 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Peacock Chic said... (10/14/08 10:53 AM) Reply
Thanks gals for all the wonderful compliments. I absolutely love this vest and I am glad you gals like it too.
mylittleelephant - I say go for it. With the pattern needing so little fabric you can't miss. I actually have a purple plaid waiting in the wings to make another :O)
Nancy Rhodes - I was thinking of the menswear/girly combo when I put this together. Even a bit of a tuxedo with the shiny lapels. Anyhoo, thanks again!
Karen6790 said... (10/13/08 9:53 AM) Reply
How cute is this? I made a vest recently but I've been looking for a different pattern and this is perfect. And the buttons are beyond perfect.
mylittleelephant said... (10/11/08 6:15 PM) Reply
I wasn't sure of this vest initially when I first spotted this pattern, but I love the colour contrast you made, far better than the original version, I love to make this one now.
Beek said... (10/10/08 5:40 PM) Reply
Fabulous vest! That whole ensemble you have on in the photo is great!
Heatherrique said... (10/10/08 3:44 PM) Reply
You look stunning! You inspired me to make a vest (haven't done so in a while!!!!)!
Karendee said... (10/10/08 1:41 PM) Reply
Looks great!
michellep74 said... (10/10/08 1:33 PM) Reply
This is really cute and unbelievably flattering on you!
dbsewer said... (10/10/08 8:38 AM) Reply
LOVE your vest. It's so cute on you. I'm glad they're back in and hope this fad continues.
Lori V said... (10/10/08 8:10 AM) Reply
Your vest is fantastic and it looks great on you.
Nancy Rhodes said... (10/10/08 7:43 AM) Reply
Fun fun fun! Great look and even GREATER combination menswear fabric and girly color and flashy buttons. 100% over the top. Love the look and understand perfectly your enthusiasm.. well done!
AnitaJ said... (10/10/08 6:09 AM) Reply
Nice vest! I really like that turned out lapel.
Annette1 said... (10/10/08 4:16 AM) Reply
Oh my gosh, this is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I LOVE it! I too am on a vest mission. I just haven't MADE my next one yet. I figure the vest blitz will last at least through the winter, though, so we're safe. I don't care if we're still mid-vest craze or not, THIS one is a keeper FOREVER. It's just PERFECT on your petite little figure. :o)
sewtime said... (10/10/08 1:16 AM) Reply
You look so cute in your vest! They are nice, I think they will be around for a while. Look forward to seeing more!

All About Linings