Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 02-2005-18 (Linen Pants with Ruffled Legs)

Reviewed by:Meggie LuLu

About Meggie LuLustarstarstarstar
OK United States
Member since: 1/26/08
Posted on:10/15/08 0:49 AM

Gelbean said... (10/21/08 8:56 PM) Reply
I love the pants. The ruffle really makes them stand out. Great job!
Kristina C said... (10/16/08 10:21 PM) Reply
Your siblings are very lucky to have a talented and generous big sis like you!!
Annette1 said... (10/16/08 2:02 PM) Reply
Ha! How FUN! :o)))
Meggie LuLu said... (10/16/08 2:01 PM) Reply
Annette, I make her try on the clothes (with her eyes closed) and then make silly comments!!! After I take them off of her I ask her if she liked the color and style!!!! Of course she always laughs and says ''I never got to see it, how would I know!!!'' I keep them well hidden.
Annette1 said... (10/16/08 1:23 PM) Reply
Not only that, how do you keep them from SEEING everything you're showing before their birthday? :o)
Annette1 said... (10/16/08 1:21 PM) Reply
Well, at the rate you're going, you'll probably have ALL EIGHT done before you even finish your first cup of Jo! :o) My birthday is October 23, by the way, just in case you're interested.
janet said... (10/16/08 11:51 AM) Reply
Those are just the cutest pants I have ever seen! GREAT JOB!!
Meggie LuLu said... (10/16/08 9:39 AM) Reply
katlew03, I do leave my sewing machine, I have oodles of school to get done everyday, but I always try to fit some sewing time in each evening. I find almost every spare moment I am at my sewing machine. I LOVE TO SEW!!!! I have sent you a PM about the other questions you asked. Thanks everyone for your nice comments!!!
katlew03 said... (10/16/08 6:15 AM) Reply
Meggie LuLu--Do you ever leave your sewing machine. You just finished a sewing marathon for Claire and now you're in one for Margaret Anne. I think it's great that you love sewing so much and are willing to make things for your siblings. You have such great ideas, too. One question --well actually two -- where do you get Ottobre magazine and do you ever use patterns from the Big 4? Just curious because I had never heard of this magazine before PR.
Kbenco said... (10/15/08 10:32 PM) Reply
I am imagining a little girl putting on her new ruffle pants before she even opens the next present, these are sooo cute!
Meggie LuLu said... (10/15/08 6:14 PM) Reply
Annette, her birthday party is in a week and a half. I'm on Fall Break and have chained myself to my sewing machine!!!!! LOL!!! I still have 8 more things to sew. Good thing I love coffee, because I'm gonna need it!!! I will take pics of them on her once I give them to her.
Annette1 said... (10/15/08 5:42 PM) Reply
Well, WHEN THE HECK IS HER BIRTHDAY? I can't wait to give them to her either! :o))
callmeRuth said... (10/15/08 1:35 PM) Reply
Absolutely adorable! The ruffles add the perfect touch!
sewtime said... (10/15/08 1:01 AM) Reply