Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> Deco Vibe Flippy Skirt (Deco Vibe Flippy Skirt)

Reviewed by:Seaspur

About Seaspurstarstar
Member since: 2/24/04
Posted on:10/20/08 0:59 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
AnneM said... (11/5/08 4:40 PM) Reply
I've always liked this skirt (although I didn't get the pattern). Good info on the pattern seams not matching. (Great outfit w/ that top.)
QuiltSewSewSue said... (10/21/08 3:16 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review - I have this pattern but haven't got around to making it yet - I love your version!
Gelbean said... (10/21/08 2:47 AM) Reply
Gorgeous skirt!
EleanorSews said... (10/20/08 5:42 PM) Reply
That skirt hangs so nicely. You have asnwered a question for me. And, if your DDs are wanting one, well, that is teh answer. This pattern keeps catching my eye on the HotPatterns site but that seam across the back has raised questions in my mind. This must be the sign needed to place an order as there is another pattern on their site that wants to come stay in my sewing room.
Christas said... (10/20/08 4:43 PM) Reply
What a wonderful looking skirt! I love the outfit it makes with your Metropolitan Tie Me Down top ... very stylish!
maryfrana said... (10/20/08 3:14 PM) Reply
This is a fabulous skirt. And Rayon/lycra, such a dream fabric, no? I want one of these this minute.
Leora said... (10/20/08 12:47 PM) Reply
I like how this looks made up in doubleknit. I'm going to pull out this pattern and look it over again! Nice skirt.
sewtime said... (10/20/08 11:18 AM) Reply
Nice skirt! Looks very pretty in that color!
Nancywin said... (10/20/08 8:10 AM) Reply
Great looking skirt. I love the detail in the seaming. I'm sure you'll get a lot of wear out of this one.
Karla Kizer said... (10/20/08 7:04 AM) Reply
You've convinced me. I just ran over to the HP site and ordered the pattern. I love your skirt!
o3b said... (10/20/08 2:08 AM) Reply
Wow, that looks like such a versatile skirt/pattern! I didn't know how much I needed that pattern until I read your review. It would be very good for my closet, too. Looks like a style that will last for years and flatter many body types.