Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3031 (Gift Bags)

Reviewed by:mudcat

About mudcatstarstar
USA
Member since: 1/17/02
Posted on:9/7/03 10:23 PM
Last Updated:9/7/03 10:35 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Crafts
R_D_Bross said... (10/2/03 8:36 AM) Reply
I love this pattern I think I'll use to make some bags for my sister kid fro there little toys.
mudcat said... (9/9/03 11:41 PM) Reply
For gift bags, I think I'll try to matchup novelty prints with the giftees interest...like cat fabrics for my nieces and baseball for some of my nephews, etc.
Diane E said... (9/9/03 3:31 AM) Reply
Alice, I love this idea. Your bag is very nice and the yarn storage idea clever. I agree that fabric gift bags are a bonus for both giver and receiver.
AnneM said... (9/8/03 3:46 PM) Reply
Nice idea. I made little bags to keep all my needles in (I used snaps to close it), and another for my walking foot. I might have to make gift bags for the holidays this year.
Teri said... (9/8/03 12:18 PM) Reply
Your bag is so pretty. Thanks for the review, I think your idea for your yarn stash is great!
Snowblossom said... (9/8/03 0:26 AM) Reply
Kudos for sewing gift bags instead of using wrapping paper which just gets thrown away. (and some wrapping paper is so beautiful, it is a shame!) Gift bags have the benefit of being a kind of bonus gift. There must be many, many alternative uses for those little bags. Lately I have been making little bags to store my shoes, which are all crowded into my tiny closet and get crushed.

by: guineveres...