Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 140948-1000 (Shirtdress with Raised Waist)

Reviewed by:3KillerBs

About 3KillerBsstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/1/08
Posted on:10/24/08 9:01 AM
Last Updated:10/30/08 11:49 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

AnneM said... (11/18/08 5:09 PM) Reply
Nice style, fun details. I can't believe you drew it directly on to the fabric. I think if you increase the buttons, you should go to 8, so one is still at the waistband (3 above, one at, 4 below).
katlew03 said... (10/30/08 2:02 PM) Reply
Nice dress. You did a good of job of fitting.
michellep74 said... (10/30/08 12:43 PM) Reply
Great job! Your dress is very flattering!
cmarie12 said... (10/30/08 11:50 AM) Reply
I like your original buttons it gives the dress zing but your idea to add more buttons sounds like a plan!
Ody said... (10/26/08 11:27 AM) Reply
I love that dress! I have been thinking I want a denim dress that is casual and comfortable. Great job and super review.
Irene Q said... (10/25/08 11:47 AM) Reply
Great job - very flattering! I find blouses with the same elastic waist also work well.
fourkid said... (10/25/08 9:16 AM) Reply
Very nice, and it is quite flattering. I love the modesty of the pattern. Ooh - I just read your bio - you have the exact same machine I do!! It was the first Christmas gift my husband gave me right after we were married. Mine is also still chugging away - though it is getting a bit wheezy (time for a service visit soon.) I don't list this machine on my bio - you can only put up one and I have 3. My favorite is actually my old black Singer - but it doesn't have a zig-zag, so I mostly use the Kenmore for daily sewing at present.

Sewing Workshop Inventor Shirt Pattern