Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5704

About wendlesuestarstarstar
Member since: 3/7/07
Posted on:10/27/08 0:37 AM
Last Updated:10/27/08 0:49 AM
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)

Other Projects by wendlesue using this Pattern

Hilary said... (8/18/10 9:47 AM) Reply
I can't believe I missed this-that is SUCH a cute dress!! I LOVE it!! Gingham, rick-rack and little flowers-and in red! my favorite :D What a lucky little girl that receives this dress-and what a great charity! All the dresses are adorable-and I love the doll too!
micsnick said... (12/9/09 9:32 AM) Reply
I love the thought of making little girl dresses for a charity. As my only granddaughter is growing up, I can't get enough of a sewing fix as I use too when she was 3-4-5. Could you let me know more about the charity? I would love to sew for it. I have a HUGE stash of adorable little girl prints I could put to good use. I am at [email protected] Thanks
Christas said... (10/27/08 12:52 PM) Reply
This is such a sweet little dress. How kind you are to donate your time to make such pretty dresses for children. All of the dresses are so precious.
Barbara V said... (10/27/08 11:45 AM) Reply
What a lovely way to donate your time to a charity and use up fabric while enjoying something you like (sewing little girls' dresses)....very commendable. This dress as well as the others are very precious. This one has a sweet vintage look that I love. That you took a basic gingham fabric and created such a perfect and fun dress really showcases your artistic skills.
sewtime said... (10/27/08 11:04 AM) Reply
Your dress will be loved, it is too cute!
AnneMarie60 said... (10/27/08 8:39 AM) Reply
Such a thoughtful gesture. I have to say that these dresses and the wonderful doll are not only beautifully sewn, they are also works of art! You are as talented as you are thoughtful. Thanks for sharing.
Gelbean said... (10/27/08 3:28 AM) Reply
This is a great dress and an inspiring project. A lucky little girl somewhere in the world will have a beautiful dress thanks to your hard work and kind heart.
Yvonski said... (10/27/08 3:20 AM) Reply
I think you are wonderful for giving up your time like that. Little girls all over the world will look cute because of you.

Ottobre Design Magazine 03-2013-14