Pattern Reviews> Lutterloh> 1948? #120 (PJ pants)

Reviewed by:cfabrication

Posted on:10/29/08 7:05 PM
Last Updated:10/30/08 4:47 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Mufffet said... (11/6/08 4:17 PM) Reply
Interesting to know they fit you anyway! I have a few weeks of PR to catch up on, but was glad to see a Lutterloh review!
Sallygirl said... (10/30/08 5:26 PM) Reply
I'm just itching to get started with my Lutterloh system, but I have to get all the Christmas present sewing out of the way first. Those sound like some snuggly jammies!! I love how you didn't let any of those obstacles detour you and how you made changes that worked!
betsyross said... (10/29/08 7:52 PM) Reply
That's the spirit! I am from Maine also. The Lakes Region sound familar? I used to work for Malden Mills. Anyway, glad to see a fellow Mainer moving forward with the lutterloh system. It's rather fun, offers total creativity. Thanks for the review. You told your experience very funny. I had similar problems in the beginning, then one by one, the problems get solved. Keep up the good work. Maybe you will let us see a picture of the next ones? Betsey
katlew03 said... (10/29/08 7:45 PM) Reply
Isn't that how it always happens. As soon as you make one mistake, everything seems to go wrong. I hope you are going to post a picture. I would love to see how your pjs turned out.

by: usbeckers

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Favorite Things Hushabye Baby Pattern