Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5754

Posted on:10/30/08 6:24 AM
Last Updated:10/30/08 6:24 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
AnneM said... (11/21/08 11:15 AM) Reply
Excellent workmanship. Sounds like time to move on, unless you want to try the sleeveless version.
Dee2 said... (10/31/08 5:57 PM) Reply
Sorry it didn't work for you--your fabric & the binding look so nice! I will avoid this pattern, thanks to your review.
Callie 3 said... (10/31/08 11:53 AM) Reply
Why throw it away? Why not make a sleeveless blouse and save that pretty fabric?
Mary Stiefer said... (10/30/08 11:39 PM) Reply
OMG - I knew right away what that picture meant. Sorry this didn't work out for you. But - we need the warnings for things like this. Thanks.
Meggie LuLu said... (10/30/08 8:52 PM) Reply
That's a GREAT wadder photo!!!! I hate it that all your hard work went to waste. Thanks for the heads up!!!!
EleanorSews said... (10/30/08 3:49 PM) Reply
So many patterns, so little time. Thanks for saving the rest of us from your fate.
Iwannasew said... (10/30/08 12:47 PM) Reply
Love that photo! Reminds me of a pair of shorts I once made...Your review is both hilarious and informative. I will stay away from this pattern!
carolynw said... (10/30/08 10:02 AM) Reply
Sorry it didn't work out for you but I can't help laughing at your review. Thanks for the head's up - wadder photo is truly "a picture is worth a thousand words".
wendlesue said... (10/30/08 8:32 AM) Reply
You go girl! I am with you on tossing the pattern. Too bad your beautiful work goes to waste. Thanks for the heads up about the pattern!
Jatman said... (10/30/08 8:21 AM) Reply
I'm laughing about your picture! It demonstrates your point perfectly!
craftygamma said... (10/30/08 7:22 AM) Reply
Great wadder picture! That is what made me click on this review. Sorry the pattern did not work for you. Thanks for passing the info on. Dee

BurdaStyle Magazine 06-2013-144