Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias
JStern Womens Jeans and JStern Misses Jeans">Blueprints to Blue Jeans Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Quilt

Reviewed by:Toni Vienna

About Toni Vienna
Member since: 3/4/06

Posted on:10/30/08 6:46 PM
Last Updated:10/30/08 6:47 PM

persevering said... (12/15/12 4:49 PM) Reply
OMG - now that we get informed on something we've commented about, I'm reminded that's what I wanted to do with those sweaters I'd saved...lol...Thanks to you and Mimi0815
Mimi0815 said... (12/12/12 3:44 PM) Reply
I've saved cashmere sweaters to make a cozy throw for my daughter. This quilt pattern seems easy enough even for me to tackle - a beginner! Wish me luck!
JBsewmonster said... (10/31/08 8:30 PM) Reply
Thank you for sharing. I've been wanting to make a quilt like this for some time. Seeing yours will help me get started. Yours looks great!
Sharon1952 said... (10/31/08 7:02 AM) Reply
Great use for old ssweaters. I can see why it would be warm in your lap. Nice work.
valerie sews said... (10/31/08 5:31 AM) Reply
Very cute gift for your sister. I like the idea of recycling sweaters in this way.
persevering said... (10/30/08 7:19 PM) Reply
Toni, Thanks for sharing this with us. Your work is inspiring - hopefully I'll do something with the old sweaters I've saved.
sewtime said... (10/30/08 6:53 PM) Reply
Beautiful quilt! A lot of work, but it looks great. Your sister will love it, and every time she cuddles up in it she will think of you!

Pamela's Patterns 103 Pattern