Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5201 (Sweater Set)

Viewed 1912 times
Reviewed by:mudcat

About mudcatstarstar
Member since: 1/17/02
Posted on:11/21/05 6:54 AM
Last Updated:9/12/03 4:58 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people

mudcat said... (9/13/03 8:37 PM) Reply
Sherril, EOS still has some fabric like this though the floral is a little different. I don't recall which cateogry it's under but it was still there yesterday (the cranberry she had sold out).
Sherril Miller said... (9/13/03 9:19 AM) Reply
OK, so tell me how to do the v-neck finish. I really love that fabric, it turned out beautifully. This pattern really needs to be in my stash.
Carlo said... (9/13/03 8:12 AM) Reply
LOL, I made the same pattern out of that same fabric. Made the sweater, too. I wear it to work a lot (very cold A/C in my office) but found it sweaty when I ventured outside in the summer. Also found that the mesh on the top layer of the fabric snags like crazy.
Mini said... (9/12/03 7:32 PM) Reply
This is my favorite v-neck finish. I even do it on woven fabrics, adding a center front seam if necessary. This top can be a nice knit vest for cool weather when layered over a fitted tee.
Diane E said... (9/12/03 5:06 PM) Reply
Alice, this is very pretty. Makes me want to pull out this pattern again (for the umpty-umpth time!).
Gigi Louis said... (9/12/03 4:54 PM) Reply
Beautiful top - love the fabric! I too really like the way the neckline on this top is done - fast, easy and neat.